Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Feedback

Get Taxed

i work for him and got all feedback more than great he keep my money for long time and never give me all of it and he and his friends make this story we will tell him offers and im all ways say yea sure get your friends and ask for my name  maybe i give them offers too or i give you discount if you get me more work  all inside the tickets  to get more work for me not outside the tickets like he said he just want the gold 

BTW i get offers from the customers all the time cant get more screenshots because all the talk was in ticket and he banned me and remove all the other evidence

Screenshot 2021-10-25 093918.png

Screenshot 2021-10-25 094358.png

Screenshot 2021-10-25 094638.png

Screenshot 2021-10-25 094928.jpg

image_2021-10-25_100135.png

What you have shown above is the times you did things correctly well done. What you failed to show is the times that you did offer the services in private.

It's like you get caught for stealing and you use the excuse but I paid the other times, irrelevant.

You broke TOS by offering services in private its as simple as that. you were paid out for all completed work.
    (which btw I overpaid as you never fully completed the job and I had to pay for another worker to complete it)
    You lost your deposit because you broke the TOS.

What is so hard to understand?

I have provided Pandemic with just one screenshot which shows you offering to do services.
    I have also been informed that you broke the TOS in the place you we're working at before you came to me.

You go on about banned from server - you are 100% correct banned from both servers for spamming and customers didn't want you to touch their accounts. I never blocked you from contacting me directly and any ticket that you need I will be more then happy to provide. everything in my servers are audit logged and saved.

I do not want your deposit tbh I would much rather you didn't break the TOS and actually got it back but I'm not bending the rules for one worker, the TOS is in place for a reason and you agree to it for a reason.
    Its sad though because like I told you in PM's you were a good worker  its a shame that towards the end its like you gave up :( 

I am not really interested in a back and forth argument over this.

If you need anything from me Pandemic I am more then willing to provide it.

Also @Pandemic his feedback states GP was taken off an account which is another lie? -.-

scammer not recommend at all don't trade with them even in sklling service they took the gp out of the account

-.-

and again What is so hard to understand is that you scam me and i want my deposit back i did not break any rule your friends say whatever they want your friends after all 
    give me my Gp back and stop scam ppl im not the only one who loss hes deposit with you 

BTW idont think the screenshot that you have is prove anything tell me the truth did you edit photos again ? 

ah and for the stealing from the accounts look at this who ask a worker for customer info and why ? ?  

[redacted]

Alright this is getting out of hand, I've removed both negative feedbacks for now since it's not clear what's happening.

@ma7she If you were scammed, please open a separate dispute thread with any evidence so we can deal with that as is, don't do it via feedback until that dispute is settled.

Thanks

Archived