Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] Fiesch Smelter

fiesch

[Free] Fiesch Smelter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Minor updates
    • Changed GUI
    • Changed Banking
    • Added Max gold to use at GE and fixed a few bugs
    Thanks!

@idontgivetost

Hey. Seems like the bot is having issues with withdrawing coal for some reason. It works when I try on my machine. 

Go to the DBBot settings and check the checkbox "Fresh start". And move the coal/ores into the first tab with all your other items.

This might fix it. Sadly I cant give you better infos because I can't reproduce this issue. 

Also could you try to smelt some other bars? Iron or so and tell me if that works?

I did the fresh start and moved it to the first tab now on iron ore it gets stuck on endlessly withdrawing iron ore (without actually withdrawing anything or moving the cursor at all),.

When I use steel bars option this happens aswell.

iron ore.PNG

Sorry my bad! This was my fault, I updated the dreambot client and now its working properly. I was apparently still on 3.8.5.

Edited by idontgivetost

• 2 weeks later...