Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • QuestPro

Presumptuous

Tried this out and it did a great job. Only ran into 1 issue. During Ernest the Chicken Quest, at one point it was clicking on the stairs to go down to the vampire. Then it would click to go back up, then click to go back down, etc. Looped like this about 4 times before I manually paused it and moved away from the stairs. When I un-paused, it finished completing the quest.

Overall, nice work!

2 hours ago, Adhedonia said:

Tried this out and it did a great job. Only ran into 1 issue. During Ernest the Chicken Quest, at one point it was clicking on the stairs to go down to the vampire. Then it would click to go back up, then click to go back down, etc. Looped like this about 4 times before I manually paused it and moved away from the stairs. When I un-paused, it finished completing the quest.

Overall, nice work!

I think that has to do with the web walker. I will have to add a handler for this. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this! Just finished all 3. Only ran into 1 problem. During Romeo and Juliet, after delivering the cadava berries to the apothecary and getting the potion it kept talking to the apothecary to try and get the potion again. Not sure if it was because i had multiple cadava berries in my inventory. Just paused the script and walked halfway to Juliet and it completed it flawlessly. Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...

tried with several accounts today and completed cooks assistant as well as Romeo and Juliet fine but the pain glitched when walking to ernest the chicken and also was unable to start the quest. I had to manually talk to start the quest then it ran fine until the end of quest where it kept going down to count draynor instead of upstairs to finish the quest. other than that great bot!!

• 2 months later...
    On 3/10/2022 at 4:54 AM, jjrich said:

tried with several accounts today and completed cooks assistant as well as Romeo and Juliet fine but the pain glitched when walking to ernest the chicken and also was unable to start the quest. I had to manually talk to start the quest then it ran fine until the end of quest where it kept going down to count draynor instead of upstairs to finish the quest. other than that great bot!!

I need to handle this through custom nodes, the web walker has difficulty here.

• 2 weeks later...

The last quest kept clicking on the NPC near the fence.. had to manually fix it still didn't fix it self in the end. but the first 2 perfect <3 (just saw others have same issue sorry for repeating)

Edited by iBlinkAlot
    repeat post

When attempting to start Ernest the chicken quest, bot glitches out and fails to talk to Veronica and just does semi circles near Veronica and never starts the qeust

Hey giving this a playthrough, I noticed when starting sheep shearer, it enters the sheep pen from the hop post not the fence. then it gets stuck beside the house almost as if it wants to enter the house but from inside the sheeps pen.

I left, restarted, it went right back in and did the same thing