Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DepositBox#depositAllExcept fails...

Zuul

Inside motherlode mine area, trying to deposit ores, except pickaxe and hammer, fails at the depositbox.

if (DepositBox.depositAllExcept(1275, 2347)) {...

Makes the client click outside area of deposit interface, seems like all coord inside widget 192 are misaligned?

See: Click area and item area

EDIT: Worked yesterday btw.

• 4 weeks later...

EDIT: OOPS, forgot the @Pandemic

Gonna give it a try when im back home.

For my part, it only does this at Motherlode Mining Area. Havnt seen this behaviour at other places...

Mining Guild's fine, F2P and P2P - no issues at all.

And BTW, at big .::.Thank You::. to you and the developers at Dreambot.

Your Client works just fine!, like i can make a new account (in your Client),

play nomally AND not get banned within 24 hours -- Awesome :-))

@Pandemic

Cleared game cache, no help there.

Apparently, its only when in Modern Layout mode, that the x+y values are off, Bank + Deposit box interfaces. AND inside Motherlode Mining Area.

Game Client Layout - For motherlode mining area:

• Fixed - Classic layout              No Problems
    • Resizeable - Classic layout    No Problems
    • Resizeable - Modern layout      Problems

3 hours ago, Zuul said:

@Pandemic

Cleared game cache, no help there.

Apparently, its only when in Modern Layout mode, that the x+y values are off, Bank + Deposit box interfaces. AND inside Motherlode Mining Area.

Game Client Layout - For motherlode mining area:

• Fixed - Classic layout              No Problems
    • Resizeable - Classic layout    No Problems
    • Resizeable - Modern layout      Problems

And that's only happening inside the Motherlode Mining Area, if you go to a bank outside of there on modern it looks fine?

42 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

And that's only happening inside the Motherlode Mining Area, if you go to a bank outside of there on modern it looks fine?

I just checked. Started at Motherlode mining area at bankchest. Open bank and used game explorer.

Spoiler

bank_interface_mlm.png.af5a6abfe78310505436d8e38770f38c.png

Did not switch world or log off, went to mining guild members area and used the bankchest there.

Spoiler

bank_interface_mgm.png.1d9bc3ed3ff9928c1005f9e53d3d5602.png

Can't use login solver either (inside Motherlode mining area), it clicks outside interface with pins.

27 minutes ago, Zuul said:

I just checked. Started at Motherlode mining area at bankchest. Open bank and used game explorer.

Reveal hidden contents

Did not switch world or log off, went to mining guild members area and used the bankchest there.

Reveal hidden contents

Can't use login solver either (inside Motherlode mining area), it clicks outside interface with pins.

Thanks for the info, looks like that extra interface is pushing it over and the client isn't handling that correctly.

I'll see if I can get my hands on an account to test that out, it might be a few days though.

Archived