Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

30 minutes ago, Davidfails said:

agility seems to be bugged. please fix thank you.

What's bugged? Where does it go wrong? What rooftop? I need way more information

9 hours ago, mgiven95 said:

For the quester - is there anyway to set it up for ironman mode?

I have all the items in inventory - and it tries to walk to GE.

Sorry ironman is not supported

Does anyone have any tips for slayer?  I have every slayer item and every item this thread says I need.  It still only banks tabs and gem, and then takes out tabs and gem.  It repeats this for as long as I keep the script active.   

3 minutes ago, TitanF1 said:

Hello, Does the quester get its own required items? asking because I want to bot irons 

IR is not supported sorry

Prayer is bugged when starting from castle wars, I start the script and it goes to the bank, opens bank and does nothing.

Edited by Jnightroad

5 hours ago, Jnightroad said:

Prayer is bugged when starting from castle wars, I start the script and it goes to the bank, opens bank and does nothing.

You need noted bones and coins in your inventory.