Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.68 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Mining:Added lovakite ore
    Thanks!

It's currently at v4.68 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Teletabs:Rewrote most of the script
    Thanks!

It's currently at v4.69 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Mahogany Homes:Added reward shop purchasing
    • Overall improvements
    • Dreamy Magic:Added Degrime leafs
    • Dreamy Quester:Refactored deprecated methods
    Thanks!

I've ran into a few issues:

Prayer - When using a gilded alter, it un-notes bones and enters the house, but then my player just stands there doing nothing.

Quest - Had a few issues with a handful of quest, one being the Shades of Morton quest.  It never gets a hammer, and it does not buy items that can be used to reinforce the walls. So far 20ish percent of quests I have tried either fails and my player is clicking aimlessly for hours trying to open doors or enter places it doesn't have the items needed. 
    *** Quest should also check the bank for items first.  The quests have messed up a good bit and I'm sitting at thousands of mind runes because it just keeps buying them for quests. 

****Quest should be in alphabetical order!

Slayer - Haven't had this work yet at all, it teleports to the slayer master, but then all it does is withdrawal and deposit the graveyard teleport and gem.  It does this for as long as the script runs.  I was able to semi get this script working with a ton of manual intervention and restarting the script ~10-15 times.

13 minutes ago, ItzDatty said:

Prayer - When using a gilded alter, it un-notes bones and enters the house, but then my player just stands there doing nothing.

Quest - Had a few issues with a handful of quest, one being the Shades of Morton quest.  It never gets a hammer, and it does not buy items that can be used to reinforce the walls. So far 20ish percent of quests I have tried either fails and my player is clicking aimlessly for hours trying to open doors or enter places it doesn't have the items needed. 
    *** Quest should also check the bank for items first.  The quests have messed up a good bit and I'm sitting at thousands of mind runes because it just keeps buying them for quests. 

Slayer - Haven't had this work yet at all, it teleports to the slayer master, but then all it does is withdrawal and deposit the graveyard teleport and gem.  It does this for as long as the script runs.  I was able to semi get this script working with a ton of manual intervention and restarting the script ~10-15 times.

1) what's the ID of the altar? Is it a gilded altar?

2) You have to let me know which quests are not working and where, shades of morton quest does use of the G.E and it will purchase a hammer from the shop.

3) If it does the bank loop you are missing items or did not load the GUI correctly.

I'll try to go back and get a list of quests.  As for the shades quest, it did not attempt to get a hammer or the items needed.  It appeared to skip all shop functions.  Let me try to gather a list of quests and issues so others don't run into them.  

As for slayer, I went through the list and gathered everything needed for my tasks and from the list of items posted in the forum.  Looks like it still just loops submitting and retrieving items, no luck with fixing this.    If I manually withdrawal everything needed, it will sometimes work.   

It was a gilded alter, I do not know the ID of it.  However, it appeared to be a very popular house so I can go back and get the information once I'm home.  Hopefully we can track down what the issue was.  

Great product so far, there are a few bugs that seem to be in the way of progression but nothing serious.  Seems the only issues I have are the complex scripts that can run into unknowns such as quests and slayer.  The main skills and all the minigames (wintertodt and tempeross) appear to work perfect from what I've done.  I can't seem to get the Price looting to work on the fighter, but I'm sure that's user error.    I'll try to keep an update of what does and doesn't work as I progress and the game changes.  Thanks for all the hard work!

17 hours ago, ItzDatty said:

hi, if you have 1k mind and air runes in inventory along with a fire staff you shouldnt have to keep buying more also for slayer i used it recently and it worked fine you need at least 10 slayer teles and the gem in the inventory if i remember right to start. hope this helps for the future