Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

I tried the trial but found that it kept trying to buy loads of stams and energy pots to train agility. is there a way to disable this? Its making me skeptical about buying the full script if that's the case. I don't want to drop trade over loads of gold to the account just yet.

1 minute ago, simonsmit said:

I tried the trial but found that it kept trying to buy loads of stams and energy pots to train agility. is there a way to disable this? Its making me skeptical about buying the full script if that's the case. I don't want to drop trade over loads of gold to the account just yet.

The script doesn't purchase stamina potions. You are probably confused with another script.

Edited by Zawy

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Various quests fixes/improvements
    Thanks!

On 5/7/2022 at 10:50 AM, SDN Bot said:

It's currently at v4.641 and is available in the client!

Changes:

• Fixed fishing guild banking issue

Thanks!

I know this was a fix from last year, so I don't know if my issues is similar to the one from then.

63 fishing using an admiral pie to enter the fishing guild,the program will leave the area to use Ardougne's in order to bank rather than using the deposit box that's right beside him.

The deposit location is set to "closest deposit box" since I'm not seeing specific fishing guild option. I tried multiple times with the same result.

I'll update to see if i have the same issues at 68 fishing,

Thanks!

Just now, Nightswarm said:

I know this was a fix from last year, so I don't know if my issues is similar to the one from then.

63 fishing using an admiral pie to enter the fishing guild,the program will leave the area to use Ardougne's in order to bank rather than using the deposit box that's right beside him.

The deposit location is set to "closest deposit box" since I'm not seeing specific fishing guild option. I tried multiple times with the same result.

I'll update to see if i have the same issues at 68 fishing,

Thanks!

It does not support boosting levels in the fishing guild, if there is a deposit box in the bank I can probably add that.

2 minutes ago, Zawy said:

It does not support boosting levels in the fishing guild, if there is a deposit box in the bank I can probably add that.

Copy that. Thank you.

There is a deposit box on the south section of the fishing guild bank.

Thanks again!

Edited by Nightswarm

It's currently at v4.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Fishing:Added fishing guild deposit box
    Thanks!