Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

8 minutes ago, Mtorres said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does this come with all the scripts you have or just a bulk of them?

No worries, it will come with everything thats on the thread

1 minute ago, Zawy said:

No worries, it will come with everything thats on the thread

Oh okay, I'll just compare everything listed with everything you have so I know what's not included that I would have to get separately. Thank you for the speedy reply!!

Anyone have an issue with Dreamy Fighter clicking way out of area, THEN attacking the npc. Ends up running all around the ogre cage and stuff until it get's stuck and stops refilling cannons and attacking ect....I could just be missing a setting somewhere tho 

18 minutes ago, Siix said:

Anyone have an issue with Dreamy Fighter clicking way out of area, THEN attacking the npc. Ends up running all around the ogre cage and stuff until it get's stuck and stops refilling cannons and attacking ect....I could just be missing a setting somewhere tho 

Make sure you have the area big enough for the npcs.

It appears the crab killer doesn't allow to set targets for ranged or magic. If I don't add any potions, it never starts and only displays null in the status.

Looting doesn't appear to work either. Doesn't loot any of the generated items or anything i manually add

Also, it appears the 'Review' button doesn't do anything...

Edited by FreeManFreeTh

7 hours ago, FreeManFreeTh said:

It appears the crab killer doesn't allow to set targets for ranged or magic. If I don't add any potions, it never starts and only displays null in the status.

Looting doesn't appear to work either. Doesn't loot any of the generated items or anything i manually add

Also, it appears the 'Review' button doesn't do anything...

You either need potions / food for crabs. And you can use ranged/magic.

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.64 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Agility:Added worldhop X players
    • Dreamy Agility:Fixed falador course
    • Dreamy Fighter:Added darkmeyer prayer altar
    • Dreamy Fishing:Changed barbarian outpost location
    • Dreamy Defenders:Fixed dragon defender going to basement
    • Added Dreamy Tinderbox Collector
    • Cleanup
    Thanks!

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 21 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |