Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

As for skilling, this collection is great!

However, the quests, these need a complete rework I feel. 60% of the quest I have used this script on so far needs intervention more than once.  I did not keep notes but here are a few issues from today:

- Recipe For Disaster (cook) seems to get all required items, then teleport to Varrock square and just sit there logged in for hours not moving

- Temple of Ikov could not find the quest start, I watch for 20 minutes as it went from the house with the cabbage patch, to the house to start the quest.  It finally opened the door and started.  I came back hours later and it is just walking around the ice area doing nothing but getting attacked by spiders, I had to manually take over

As for quality of life items:

- Checking for banked items before purchasing would be great

- Having quests in alphabetical seems simple to implement and would be amazing

- The shop purchase percent seems off, I set it to 17% and it'll try to buy items at triple the price

- Pathing seems off when it comes to teleports, will use Camelot teles for almost everything on the west side of ice mountain

--Assuming this is because it ignores what the player is currently capable of or what is unlocked

- Gearing is rough, it does not take into account what the account can actually do, which seems risky if in a fighting situation.  No reason to pull out a Longbow when my range is 70+ and a magic short / rune crossbow is available in the bank

- You should be able to select a spell to cast, or choose the highest combat spell.  Having certain level accounts using fire strike make its fairly obvious its a bot, because nobody would do that. 

Motherlode Mine Bot is kinda botty....
    -Configured for upstairs it clicks on the node you are mining every few seconds.... does it not realize its already mining the node?
    -When moving to another area, it mines the rock debris but then doesnt go into the new area but instead mines a new node in the old area thus making mining that rock unnecessary.
    -Clicks through walls to mine nodes you cant even see.
    -When repairing the water wheel strut, it clicks on it an unnecessary amount of times, even when already repairing it, I think I counted 6?
    -When depositing ores, with the use deposit box option, it tries to use the bank then goes to the deposit box.
    -Also the use special attack option does not work at all.

With the above, doesnt feel safe running it for more then a few minutes.
    Also an option to not repair struts at all would probably be useful

Edited by anabolictide

Not having the best luck with quests.. I made the decision to purchase the elite version over the normal AIO as it supported many quests, however its only been able to complete about half of what I have tried so far and will usually get stuck even if I have all the required items and stats. Some notable moments are "shadow of the storm during incantation" Vampire slayer selecting spell" Priest in peril got stuck before it got the bones delivered" Its just really frustrating because then Ive gotta go in and manually complete the quests from a random point which is both time consuming and difficult 

Edited by Pkerbtw

Just now, Pkerbtw said:

Not having the best luck with quests.. I made the decision to purchase the elite version over the normal AIO as it supported many quests, however its only been able to complete about half of what I have tried so and will usually get stuck even if I have all the required items and stats. Some notable moments are "shadow of the storm during incantation" Vampire slayer selecting spell" Priest in peril got stuck before it got the bones delivered" Its just really frustrating because then Ive gotta go in and manually complete the quests from a random point which is both time consuming and difficult 

Hey,

Can you send me the -debug logs of the quests and a gif of the quests that are broken for you