Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

3 minutes ago, fredo188 said:

damn got banned using this script stay away

Botting is against the rules, there is always a possibility you can get banned. There are a lot of factors that can cause bans.

This app is 5/5 when getting accounts banned. I have tried multiple settings. Different break schedules. Intervals of playing. All accounts that have used this script have gotten caught using this script. How do I go about getting a refund.

Also not sure why your script keeps crashing even when I'm allowing 2 gb of ram usage.

4 hours ago, testingthewat said:

This app is 5/5 when getting accounts banned. I have tried multiple settings. Different break schedules. Intervals of playing. All accounts that have used this script have gotten caught using this script. How do I go about getting a refund.

Also not sure why your script keeps crashing even when I'm allowing 2 gb of ram usage.

Botting is against the rules, there is always a possibility you can get banned. There are a lot of factors that can cause bans.

Tried to do the Temple of Ikov quest and this kept coming up and the script stops.

Can you tell me the issue?

15:08:17: [ERROR] Bank doesn't contain 88
    15:08:17: [INFO] Stopped Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite!
    15:08:17: [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    15:08:21: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.9.1 / Script Running: None / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_311 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 404.04MB used out of 917.50MB total

58 minutes ago, SerbZ said:

Tried to do the Temple of Ikov quest and this kept coming up and the script stops.

Can you tell me the issue?

15:08:17: [ERROR] Bank doesn't contain 88
    15:08:17: [INFO] Stopped Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite!
    15:08:17: [INFO] Successfully downloaded the latest web nodes!
    15:08:21: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.14.9.1 / Script Running: None / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_311 / OS: Windows 10 version 10.0 / Memory: 404.04MB used out of 917.50MB total

Hey,

You need 'Boots of lightness' in your bank.