Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.641 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Mining: Added Amethyst mine
    • Dreamy Mining: Added Sandstone mine
    • Dreamy Smithing: Added Ring of forging
    • Dreamy Tanner: Now withdraws gp
    Thanks!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Wintertodt: Won't take tinderbox if torch equipped
    • Dreamy Mining: Added sandstones grinder
    • Dreamy Crabs: Fixed deposit loot
    Thanks!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Chopper:Added F2P worldhopping
    • Dreamy Druids:Fixed eating
    Thanks!

so i noticed that even if i already have the items required for the quest in my inventory or bank, as well as any suggested items then the quester will still deposit everything to the bank and then pull out money to rebuy all the items needed and suggested for the quests... also, for dragonslayer 1 it will buy armor even if you already own said armor.. its a waste of GP honestly (lucky for me i purchased bonds to sell so I have a few million GP, otherwise it would have burnt through all the GP i have made). i have a set of rune armor with a rune chain, as well as a full set of adamant armor and it still went to the GE to purchase another set of adamant armor.

Edited by downtain

Changes:
    • Dreamy fishing: Excluded raw karambwanji dropping
    Thanks!

16 hours ago, downtain said:

so i noticed that even if i already have the items required for the quest in my inventory or bank, as well as any suggested items then the quester will still deposit everything to the bank and then pull out money to rebuy all the items needed and suggested for the quests... also, for dragonslayer 1 it will buy armor even if you already own said armor.. its a waste of GP honestly (lucky for me i purchased bonds to sell so I have a few million GP, otherwise it would have burnt through all the GP i have made). i have a set of rune armor with a rune chain, as well as a full set of adamant armor and it still went to the GE to purchase another set of adamant armor.

Another issue I'm having is with the crabs script, went to the sand crabs and the script only worked as long as they crabs would auto attack me, after that it wouldn't even try to continue by moving to other areas that had the sand crabs. 

1 hour ago, downtain said:

Another issue I'm having is with the crabs script, went to the sand crabs and the script only worked as long as they crabs would auto attack me, after that it wouldn't even try to continue by moving to other areas that had the sand crabs. 

PM or discord me the location of the crab, this usually happens when you are at a spot it doesn't support.