Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.62 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Crafting: Added jewellery smelting
    Thanks!

• Zawy changed the title to 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 25 Quests (F2P/P2P) | 10 Minigames | 15 Money making methods | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Love your script! 

Your NMZ script is a bit light to the touch, i can't chose to use special attack, or choose what weapon to use special attack with, i cant choose prayers, etc etc. Maybe you can add some features? 🙂

Been using scripts for some years, and a little scripting my self, so i got some ideas :) 

9 hours ago, Lompefis said:

Love your script! 

Your NMZ script is a bit light to the touch, i can't chose to use special attack, or choose what weapon to use special attack with, i cant choose prayers, etc etc. Maybe you can add some features? 🙂

Been using scripts for some years, and a little scripting my self, so i got some ideas :) 

For now its using quickprayer but Ill keep that in mind

Update:

I got banned 1 day at my main for macroing (using your quest scripts) and perma banned on 2 other chars, only used your quest bots, htey worked, but not good enough, i also used "covert" mode that is supposed to protect me but i still losat 75-90 mill

This happend yesterday when i bought the bots.

36 minutes ago, Lompefis said:

Update:

I got banned 1 day at my main for macroing (using your quest scripts) and perma banned on 2 other chars, only used your quest bots, htey worked, but not good enough, i also used "covert" mode that is supposed to protect me but i still losat 75-90 mill

This happend yesterday when i bought the bots.

Auch, sorry to hear that got banned

Did you used any breaks? You can always sent in a appeal on the RS website

53 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Auch, sorry to hear that got banned

Did you used any breaks? You can always sent in a appeal on the RS website

yeah, i used the standard breaks, but i tweaked them with some minutes in difference.

But i think maybe the new character was the one that got me banned 

Gonna make a new tutorial char, and do it manually, then see what happens.. + i will move my expensive items to a new character 

Changes:
    • Dreamy slayer:Added wildy warning for earth warriors
    Thanks!

Changes:
    • Added tutorial island.
    Thanks!