Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreamy AIO Skiller

jackedosrsye

I literally just bought this Script and have tried a million different things to get it to work like restarting, changing settings etc it even says "Owned" on the Website but when I launch the Client as many times as I Refresh my Scripts it acts as if I never bought it... I have my Receipt ID and a Screenshot of the Purchase along with it saying "Owned" on DreamBot...

Can this be fixed ASAP or can someone help me fix this please? I just wanted to get started and what I thought would be easy as Refreshing Scripts has turned into a Nightmare trying to get the Script to show up/Let me Run it in any way shape or form

EDIT: This is happening for all Scripts as well I just tried testing Refreshing a free Script and added a Bunch of Trials which is unfortunate because I added the Trials to paid Scripts before I knew of this problem and intended to use them.. I did not think much of the Trials not working but after actually Buying a $30 Script would be lying if I said I was not a little annoyed nothing is showing up yet the Client seems to run perfectly fine along with settings the Scripts just refuse to show up no matter what I try I've even taken Proxies off to eliminate that problem, I've tried so many things I honestly have no idea what to do anymore I am using a MAC but made sure to Download JAVA so it would be compatible and it is because I can run the Client and play legitimately, the Scripts however refuse to refresh

Hey there!

Can you try logging into the client again by opening the Settings button (bottom right icon on the client), then go to the Help tab at the top, and press the "Client Login" button.

You might be on another account or something, I'm not sure.

After logging in again, open the script manager again and press the refresh button as they should show up :)

Hope that helps!

I was trying to access the Client under the old Username I originally signed up with and then changed Usernames for VPN/PROXY reasons so got it working thank you for your help... Now the Client is not Loading for me but the Script it showing up... Seems like I just cannot get a win ahah its a new day today though and hoping everything will just run smoothly :) Thanks again for the help it did help made me think it could have been under the different Username now I am just waiting for the Gamepack in the Client to Load fingers crossed it works today as I've got some catching up to do aha 

Gamepack seems to go Black Screen and freeze without loading despite fixing the other problem now this one has popped up

Is this just me or something everyone is dealing with now..?

Client seems to be working now that I have turned VPN off and am just using a Proxy I should have just done that from the start it was stupid to use both'

Just in case anyone else has same problem am leaving this here and apologies if I look dumb am new to Botting and am trying to start small and expand into a BotFarm

Archived