Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • need some help @SubCZ

TheBomb

Bought a Script from @SubCZwith the follow conditions:

Private script sale:

All in one gold farm (including all content from the forum thread + GUI)

Price: $600
    Payment method: LTC
    Address: <redacted>

Conditions:
    - No resale
    - Authed to one DreamBot account (TheBomb)
    - Not exclusive

After he got the money i got a script with some errors so i report them and he say he will fix it and also will add a GUI. In the end he fix some things but its still has many bugs and i never got the GUI that he talked about, also he block me from using the script now and refuse to answer. 

I dont know what i can do other than report this. Hopefully we found a solution. 

I offer him also to pay for the answer why he wont answer me.

I really really hope someone can help me to communicate with him, he is a great coder this is a fact but i also want to have at least a answer, i mean when he is bussy or something else happen in his life he may can respond with a i will help you out later right now it is not possible.

EDIT: I edit the post because when i post this i was upset and post it in Rage. I dont want bad blood with Sub or any other user.

First off a detail that wasn't mentioned is that this script was sold about 3 months ago (July 12). Already responded to you in your other thread so here's essentially a copy paste:

1 hour ago, TheBomb said:

After he got the money i got a script with many errors so i report them and he say he will fix it.

I've given you exactly 23 updates to the script over a period of 3 months free of charge, including additional features and quality of life changes. After each update you had confirmed to me that the script was working as expected. You even asked me to write a private Nightmare bossing script for you one month after I sold you this script, which would be rather strange if what you're claiming now was accurate.

Following that you had not messaged me for about two months, and started pm'ing me 2 days ago on every platform.

and also will add a GUI.

On July 27 you told me that you are no longer interested in a GUI, that the "current settings are perfect", and did not mention it in any message past that.

also he block me from using the script now and refuse to answer. 

It's literally impossible for me to block you from using the script. It authorizes your dreambot username using the dreambot API and nothing else.

I'm happy to provide full discord logs if anything I've said here is disputed.

• TheBomb changed the title to need some help @SubCZ
    29 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Already responded to you in your other thread so here's essentially a copy paste

He posted that originally in your private script shop thread, which you hid after you replied, so he might not have seen it in time.

53 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

1) First off a detail that wasn't mentioned is that this script was sold about 3 months ago (July 12). Already responded to you in your other thread so here's essentially a copy paste:

2) I've given you exactly 23 updates to the script over a period of 3 months free of charge, including additional features and quality of life changes. After each update you had confirmed to me that the script was working as expected. You even asked me to write a private Nightmare bossing script for you one month after I sold you this script, which would be rather strange if what you're claiming now was accurate.

3) Following that you had not messaged me for about two months, and started pm'ing me 2 days ago on every platform.

4) On July 27 you told me that you are no longer interested in a GUI, that the "current settings are perfect", and did not mention it in any message past that.

5) It's literally impossible for me to block you from using the script. It authorizes your dreambot username using the dreambot API and nothing else.

6) I'm happy to provide full discord logs if anything I've said here is disputed.

1) Hey, i cant see the other post in your thread im sorry but when i try it not shows up for me.

2) Just check the 06.aug.2021 i send you a bunch of logs with errors.

3) Im sorry this is true, i had some medical issues and was not rly able to do anything on the PC

4) True my fault

5) 1:23:30: [SCRIPT] Not authorized! Current user: User: THEBOMB  i just get this error when i start the script this i why i thought you block me. (it work and after 3-4h later when i try it again i got this, this is why i was giga piss that you dont have to time to answer me but block me from using the script)

6) i can also provide the full log.

Pls look at your msg from the 14 aug 2021 

You can use this to force it to do vorkath for now until I tested it more
    [19:05]

And yes it is true i want you to do Nightmare and still want it like i mention above you are a great coder but maybe you can say me why you wont replay to any of my msg´s?

Hopefully we find a way to handle this. 

I also try to talk to you so i had not open this thread, i even ask a mod if he can hide it from other users because i dont want to "bash" you in any way.

NMZ.PNG

Is there any way to get extended support? not for the all in one Script just for the boss part? @SubCZ I will pay you for your work! I hope we can solve this thing :)

Archived