Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Free] SomStunAlcher - 170k+ Magic xp/hr

osrssom

On 11/12/2021 at 12:24 PM, lidor2021 said:

IT just logs out like someone said not working!

On 11/12/2021 at 2:45 PM, lidor2021 said:

Working on a solution?

It's working, make sure you're reading all the steps/requirements to start the script.

Epic script.

Here are my 2 cents:

- With a tome of fire (charged) equipped, the bot will logout. The way to fix this is to have at least 5 fire runes in the inventory. Maybe I am doing something wrong, I'm not sure.

- The bot logs out immediately upon launch if there is some issue. It would help if the script gave a message explaining what the issue is (e.g. lacking runes, incorrect monster name, etc.)

- The bot occasionally rotates the camera to a different angle and zooms out. However it sometimes zooms all the way out and rotate the camera to a really weird angle. The bot still works but it just looks weird, and if I was a Jagex mod looking at this, I'd say for sure it's a bot. See this picture for what I mean. The monk of zamorak is covered by the wall and a human would rotate the camera to bring it closer and have the monk of zamorak in sight.

- Another point regarding the picture above. The bot is running but since the GUI text is all black, the GUI is unreadable since the game background in that area is black. A white background or white outline around the black GUI text would help.

---

Overall you built a pretty epic bot with some minor issues that doesn't affect the sexy exp gains. Well done and I'll test to see if I get banned.

Edited by lootistonly

16 hours ago, lootistonly said:

Epic script.

Here are my 2 cents:

- With a tome of fire (charged) equipped, the bot will logout. The way to fix this is to have at least 5 fire runes in the inventory. Maybe I am doing something wrong, I'm not sure.

- The bot logs out immediately upon launch if there is some issue. It would help if the script gave a message explaining what the issue is (e.g. lacking runes, incorrect monster name, etc.)

- The bot occasionally rotates the camera to a different angle and zooms out. However it sometimes zooms all the way out and rotate the camera to a really weird angle. The bot still works but it just looks weird, and if I was a Jagex mod looking at this, I'd say for sure it's a bot. See this picture for what I mean. The monk of zamorak is covered by the wall and a human would rotate the camera to bring it closer and have the monk of zamorak in sight.

- Another point regarding the picture above. The bot is running but since the GUI text is all black, the GUI is unreadable since the game background in that area is black. A white background or white outline around the black GUI text would help.

---

Overall you built a pretty epic bot with some minor issues that doesn't affect the sexy exp gains. Well done and I'll test to see if I get banned.

The bot uses the "canCast" method to see if the player has the required runes and level - it must not check for the Tome of Fire which is why that work around is necessary.

I just submitted a compile request for an update which will fix the logging out issue and change the paint text to white.

Lastly, I've been told the camera angles don't matter/aren't used for ban rates. If there's a need, though, I can change this.

Thanks for all the feedback and glad you're enjoying! Only ban I got with this was running it 12 hours a day from 84-94 magic :D 

SomStunAlcher has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Includes message about why the script can't run if it can't run.
    • Will no longer log out if the target NPC is in combat or not nearby, instead it will wait for the NPC to be available.
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    On 11/23/2021 at 1:06 AM, lootistonly said:

Epic script.

Here are my 2 cents:

---

Edited by lidor2021

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

Just got a temp 2 day ban using this. Any advice on whether i should bot again using this account?

I'm new to botting so any tips on how to avoid getting banned would be great

15 hours ago, kjlansdown said:

Just got a temp 2 day ban using this. Any advice on whether i should bot again using this account?

I'm new to botting so any tips on how to avoid getting banned would be great

Where were you botting? I think reporting from people matters a lot here. 

Edited by killzone9298

• 1 month later...

Does this no longer work?

Just gave it a go and it will cast the first ''Enfeeble'' then start alching, but cant recast the Enfeeble because ''Your foes strength has already been weakened''