Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Starting multiple accounts through CMD

Jastaphar

Essentially I want to run all my accounts through one CMD window that has tabs, currently if I open all my accounts each account gets assigned one CMD window. When I hover over each client (Windows OS) I have to choose between the client and the CMD window which makes it slow to manually go through each account to check progress etc.

I installed windows terminal preview which allows tabs but I have to manually create each tab in the CMD window then paste each individual account which takes time, trying to figure out how to start multiple accounts at once through a batch file which automatically opens in individual tabs through CMD.

maybe tmux, ive only used it on linux but i see online it can be used on windows, it wont separate by tabs rather split panes

example .sh script for this kind of stuff, idk about batch probably similar/same

tmux new-session -d -s htop-session 'htop';  # start new detached tmux session, run htop
    tmux split-window;                             # split the detached tmux session
    tmux send 'mousepad' ENTER;                     # send 2nd command 'mousepad' to 2nd pane.
    tmux a;                                        # open (attach) tmux session.

Archived