Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What do you guys think of this setup?

DoritoRancher

On 10/8/2021 at 6:27 AM, camalCase said:

imo this will just obfuscate script quality and do more damage then good to your farm, people bot for 6 hours on a main account and get banned, people will run a priv script for a month straight and be fine, if your bots detected its just detected & you will want to know what script has the high ban rates.

>min 350/hour 
    okay, do you have a method for that, and accounts that can do that method, which brings me onto

>15 accounts / week

cost per account? if you're buying them this is a weekly bill to pay + membership codes ~$30/week 

>initial goal 294m/week

whats this like $130usd right now? idk gold prices but you are after that $120 membership bill + dreambot vip you are breaking even at best here, these prices are off top of my head so they could be wrong but probably not, plus you wanted to buy proxies so ur in the hole.

no offence friend but this is straight retarded, who buys ur scuffed vps over commercial ones? 

This is pretty accurate, if you're botting accounts up to make 350k/hr then you gotta think of time there if not and you're buying, then you gotta calculate those costs.

There is a huge problem with your setup, you are rushing things. Im 95% sure you will lose money if you dive balls deep like that (from personal experience). I would suggest you to rent a vps or use your pc and run like 3-5 accounts to test the waters first.

for a 350k ph method that is scalable, i would imagine it would be a mid level method, so this is how i would approach this (if i wasnt the retard that i am):

1. find a method ofc
    2. test if im able to produce accounts for that method 
    3. test the banrates, and see if/how profitable it is (again, start small)
    4. now its time to start thinking of scaling

Thats my 50 cents, i wish you good luck

edit:
    there is a math error as well
    15 accs that last 7 days means you will have to make more than 5 per week 😛

Edited by k0ni

• 6 months later...
    On 10/8/2021 at 7:07 AM, camalCase said:

nerd.

this sounds like an epic idea but so many people have had it and no one does it, what koschei said above about buying a used server is more reliable & powerful probably more cost effective as well. 

this thread  gnar notes you need a raspberry pi 4 with atleast 1gb ram to even do run the bot client, you want 15 accounts running on 4 pis? id be impressed if they can run all that.

this may be a little late but im gona explain anyways, i claimed that you needed at least " a pi 4 1GB or better"

this means that you can not use a pi 3 or below, you can run up to... 3ish clients on a 1gb pi, with 2 gbs of ram you should effectively be able to run at least 5-6 clients but then start running in to CPU limitations (unless the pi has gotten a better CPU from the last time i attempted this. will be testing it out again very soon