Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello my script manager is empty even tho i subcribed to 4 scripts?

luky6660

hello si just started using dreambot i moved from tribot, and i already added like 4 scripts i can see them in sdn but in launcher it says i havent added any scripts yet, is this some synchronazition issue? or connecting problem? is my firewall somehow blocking the conncetion whats happening? it's been liek 30 minutes and my scripts still havent showed up i treid reading the guide and i did everything correctly,

i am using

Linux 5.4.0-86

openjdk 11.0.11 2021-04-20

what could go wrong? i launched the .jar with

java -jar Dreambot.jar

thanks for help

4 hours ago, pakruojinis said:

Make sure you are using the same account you added the scripts with in the launcher

i dont have any other account, and if i press the button "add scripts" it logs me into the this same account
    also after some waiting and restarting scripts appearead but like after 5 minutes of playing they dissapear again and i have to restart whole launcher, why is  that

26 minutes ago, luky6660 said:

also after some waiting and restarting scripts appearead but like after 5 minutes of playing they dissapear again and i have to restart whole launcher, why is  that

is it printing something in the console when this happens?

Make sure the filters are all selected in the Script Manager (Local / Free / Premium), also try pressing the refresh button to see if they pop up. Otherwise check the console (CTRL+L) and see if it's throwing any errors ;)

Archived