Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Refund


    niceman191
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    1. Date Purchased:  9/22/2021
    2. Script Purchased: sub account builder, sub quester
    3. Script Creator (tag them with @): @SubCZ
    4. Reason for Refund: Not what I expected/wanted.
    5. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): No real issues, just not the options I wanted
    6. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):  Below
    7. Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: back to payment method would be great, thank you.

    Capture.PNG

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Which options were you looking for? Maybe @SubCZ already has them, or has them planned, or would be interested in adding them eventually?

    It looks like you've only used the script for ~3 hours or so, was that during the trial phase or after purchase?

    Thanks!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, Pandemic said:

    Which options were you looking for? Maybe @SubCZ already has them, or has them planned, or would be interested in adding them eventually?

    It looks like you've only used the script for ~3 hours or so, was that during the trial phase or after purchase?

    Thanks!

    Hey no I decided to go on a whim and buy it, and alot of the stuff is cool, just wasn't for me. If I could get a refund that'd be much appriciated 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    10 minutes ago, niceman191 said:

    Hey no I decided to go on a whim and buy it, and alot of the stuff is cool, just wasn't for me. If I could get a refund that'd be much appriciated 

    Alright I've refunded it this time, but in the future please use our automated trials in the SDN (via the "Try" button), they're fully automatic and it could have avoided this little inconvenience.

    Thanks!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    5 hours ago, Pandemic said:

    Alright I've refunded it this time, but in the future please use our automated trials in the SDN (via the "Try" button), they're fully automatic and it could have avoided this little inconvenience.

    Thanks!

    Thank you as well!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.