Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • multiboxer script ideas?

lacergunn

Hello,

This past summer I'd spent about a week trying to put together a script that would allow for multiboxing using the dreambot client. My idea was to have 2 scripts,a  main script and a clone script. The main script would record the player's coordinates, camera angle, click location, and click type, and send that data to a text file, while the clone script would match those conditions and then match the click location.

The problem is, the dreambot api can't exactly match camera angle coordinates, meaning that the clone bots would always be a few degrees off. This wouldn't be too much of an issue, if it weren't for the script constantly overcorrecting because of the minor difference. So what I wanted to ask was, does anyone have any ideas on how you could pull off a multiboxer without having the camera angles match exactly? I had an idea of simply having the clone script not change its camera within a certain margin of error, but I was wondering if it would be better to have the main script send the object id and action to the text file, and have the clone search for the object and match the action

You could periodically center the camera facing N by clicking the compass, although why would it be necessary to keep the cameras lined up anyway?

On 9/24/2021 at 7:05 PM, trtl said:

You could periodically center the camera facing N by clicking the compass, although why would it be necessary to keep the cameras lined up anyway?

The idea behind keeping the cameras lined up was to ensure that both instances were clicking on the exact same thing in the world. The click coordinates provided only refer to the client's point of view, not the game world itself

Archived