Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Getting object ID tool

DaffyDubz

It's been a very long time since I've looked at the API but I thought there was a tool for getting object IDs in game. Maybe I'm mistaken or just not searching the right key words, but can someone please point me in the right direction here. Is there such tool to get the ID and various data from objects such as NPCs, Players, trees rocks etc.?

You can press CTRL + G to open the game explorer which displays all of this, and if you're looking for additional tools to speed up development you can check out my free dev tools on the SDN (Sub DevTools).

Ahh Game Explorer, maybe that's what i was thinking of. I know I used something at one time but couldn't remember haha thanks! And I'll take a look at the dev tools when I get home, thank you.

Archived