Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Most Needed Scripts

Pandemic

Hey everyone, I'd like to get one spot where scripters can see the top requested scripts, so I'll make a list after you guys post what scripts you'd like to see added to DreamBot in the near future.

Top Requested Scripts:

1. NMZ
    2. AIO Crafter
    3. AIO Thiever
    4. Barrows
    5. Blast furnace

So if you have any great ideas or just see something we're missing, please post it below :)

Thanks,

The Dream Team

I'd suggest creating scripts to complete all the categories, theres's still categories without a single script or for example crafting, there's only one flax script, that doesn't fulfil the skill so maybe an AIO crafting script?

or perhaps a Zulrah script :doge:.

Nightmare Zone, Barrows, Blast Furnace

We actually need a thieving script and a cooking script.

Nightmare Zone would be an great addition to DreamBot would also get alot of users.

thoughts on me making a Motherlode script? If not(or if i want to make more) I could probably do a theiving script pretty easily

thoughts on me making a Motherlode script? If not(or if i want to make more) I could probably do a theiving script pretty easily

DefCon has a motherlode script already. I suggest you get a thieving script and aio cooker at rogues den or something.

DefCon has a motherlode script already. I suggest you get a thieving script and aio cooker at rogues den or something.

If im not mistaken im pretty sure he left :o

Archived