Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Fighter👑| Multi attacking | Combat style switching | Potions | Banking | Custom looting | Prayer | Special attack | Cannoning | Altars |

Zawy

I bought this script yesterday and I have been babysitting it. Every time it goes to bank, it gets stuck. It opens the bank, but the status-message still says "Opening bank...", and then the bot is stuck until stopped. Edit: I am getting help by the author.

Edited by coopbank2

Just now, coopbank2 said:

I bought this script yesterday and I have been babysitting it. Every time it goes to bank, it gets stuck. It opens the bank, but the status-message still says "Opening bank...", and then the bot is stuck until stopped.

Do not buy this script until this has been fixed. 

Instead of straight saying 'Do not buy this script' you can also PM me. You probably did not filled in the GUI correctly.

14 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Instead of straight saying 'Do not buy this script' you can also PM me. You probably did not filled in the GUI correctly.

:o What is there to fill out in the GUI? Everything works normally except for the banking part. I have instructed Dreamy Fighter to loot anything above 100gp and to bank at Draynor. When the bot has a full inventory, it walks to Draynor, opens bank and then goes AFK.

image.png.b59f6f62e887c8bf41f68f6a7f3b9154.pngimage.png.69b50e50095b002ffe00b078e9b4e2b2.png

3 minutes ago, coopbank2 said:

:o What is there to fill out in the GUI? Everything works normally except for the banking part. I have instructed Dreamy Fighter to loot anything above 100gp and to bank at Draynor. When the bot has a full inventory, it walks to Draynor, opens bank and then goes AFK.

image.png.b59f6f62e887c8bf41f68f6a7f3b9154.pngimage.png.69b50e50095b002ffe00b078e9b4e2b2.png

Please join my discord so I will explain to you how to set it up correctly

2 minutes ago, Zawy said:

Please join my discord so I will explain to you how to set it up correctly

I am sorry but I do not have Discord. Is it please possible to get me up and running without me creating a Discord? I am really doing my best to fill everything in the right way but I can not see what could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, coopbank2 said:

I am sorry but I do not have Discord. Is it please possible to get me up and running without me creating a Discord? I am really doing my best to fill everything in the right way but I can not see what could be wrong.

I've sent you a DM instead :) 

6 hours ago, Zawy said:

I've sent you a DM instead :) 

I owe you an apology, I do not know why I rushed to advice others to not purchase your script. I received very fast support from you even though I do not have Discord and since correcting my mistakes (not specifying the script to retrieve the food to be eaten + leaving the list of items to loot empty) the bot has worked flawlessly. I am currently using it on two accounts, one uses melee and one ranged. I do not think the script supports ranging, but it still works. I also told the bot to pick up arrows so if I just re-wield them every 10 hours or so it works.

I am getting a very good first impression because I have tried it out in difficult scenarios but it still managed to "reset" itself and keep on grinding. However, I did find something that could cause issues if bot is instructed to loot+bury bones. I tried your bot on hobgoblins by the crafting guild and when the bot has banked and is walking back to the hobgoblins, then it will walk near the crafting guild. If a hobgoblin has previously died (if there are bones there) then the bot will get stuck by the crafting guild, adjusting the camera down, trying to rightclick through crafting guild on bones which are too far away to be clicked on. If a player is there killing hobgoblins, then the bot will be stuck until the player leaves/until bones stop appearing.

My example with the hobgoblins are true in other cases as well. I am not a developer but I am thinking this could be solved by having the bot first verify if it is close by the bones (or loot) before trying to rightclick on it. I do not know if this is plausible, but I feel like the bot would be perfect as an AIO melee fighter if it just got a bit improved looting system.

Thank you for your fast support today and for letting me enjoy your script!

• 2 weeks later...

This script just keeps on delivering! This 51:26 also profited me about 4m per account! (P2P)

image.png.a379a960b65c6527d3f3ba2986cd7a57.png

This about 2.2m for 45h (F2P)

image.png.aa4fd52e1d93baa10a2fd32974d80e7a.png

Edited by coopbank2

Dreamy Fighter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Quickstarting
    Thanks!