Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Refund for Sub Account Builder

Battousai

1. Date Purchased: 

Purchased

09/04/21

Expires

10/04/21

1. Script Purchased: 

Sub Account Builder (1 Active Instance)

1. Script Creator (tag them with @):  @subcz

1. Reason for Refund:  the script is 100% unusable. While it does work on paid accounts It requires large amounts of gold for every skill and doesn’t mention any of these requirements in the description. These are the skills that are promised as well as the promise that it functions on ANY account. Just the trial was enough to get my paid account temp banned so it would be crazy to trust this script on a paid account. As far as the any account, This is not true as it will not function on a F2P and when I mentioned to @SubCZ not even woodcutting would work on the F2P, his response was that it cuts in obscure areas. That means that it doesn’t work on any account and is falsely advertising that it does. I was also told i was crazy to think a $30 script would do all this, and when i mentioned that the free woodcutting scrpit works on a f2p account without issues he banned me from the discord.

● Agility Rooftops                              ● High Level Alchemy
    ● Ammonite Crabs                            ● House Construction
    ● Sand Crabs                                      ● Making Tar
    ● Brewing Potions                              ● Making Wine
    ● Burning Logs                                    ● Turael Slayer Tasks
    ● Casting Plank Make                        ● Vannaka Slayer Tasks
    ● Catching Lizards                              ● Nieve Slayer Tasks
    ● Cleaning Herbs - Automatic           ● Nightmare Zone
    ● Cleaning Herbs - Speedy                ● Pest Control
    ● Progressive Cooking                       ● Pickpocketing
    ● Crafting Lava Runes                        ● Power Mining
    ● Crafting Smoke Runes                    ● Prayer Houseparty
    ● Crafting Steam Runes                     ● Rock Crabs
    ● Crafting Elemental Runes               ● Progressive Fishing
    ● Crafting Leather Items                    ● Barbarian Fishing
    ● Crafting Gems                                  ● Smithing Armor
    ● Power Woodcutting                        ● Smithing Bolts
    ● Enchanting Jewelery                      ● Sorceress' Garden - Thieving
    ● Falconry                                            ● Sorceress' Garden - Farming
    ● Fletching Arrows                             ● Stringing Bows
    ● Fletching Battlestaves                    ● Stronghold of Security Combat
    ● Fletching Bows                                ● Snaring Birds
    ● Fletching Javelins                           ● Splashing
    ● Fletching Redwood Shields           ● Stall Thieving
    ● Fighting Easy Enemies                   

1. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): 

I don't have the logs

1. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): 

I requested a copy of the conversation but he blocked me from the discord, I have attemped to message him here and he has yet to respond

1. Desired Outcome: I want a refund to payment method. I attempted contact to see if a script swap or somethiong would work but, was never responded too. After the being made fun of trying to talk to the creator in his discord I will not deal with that and if the company chooses to support that I’d not want to be part of anything with Dreambot in any way

1. Date Purchased: 

Purchased

09/03/21

Expires

10/03/21

1. Product Purchased: 

V.I.P.

1. Reason for Refund: 

I have sent messages to staff as suggested with no response. I have had nothing short of a terrible experience since I ‘joined’ this community. I only bought the VIP to support the community because I don’t bot enough to use the ‘perks’ of VIP, But the community here is not where I want to be. I would like a refund and maybe in the future I might consider trying things out, but I am very unhappy with it.

On 9/15/2021 at 7:36 AM, Battousai said:
    1. Date Purchased:  09/04/21
    1. Script Purchased: Sub Account Builder (1 Active Instance)

2. Script Creator (tag them with @):  @subcz
    1. Reason for Refund:
      the script is 100% unusable. While it does work on paid accounts It requires large amounts of gold for every skill and doesn’t mention any of these requirements in the description. These are the skills that are promised as well as the promise that it functions on ANY account. Just the trial was enough to get my paid account temp banned so it would be crazy to trust this script on a paid account. As far as the any account, This is not true as it will not function on a F2P and when I mentioned to @SubCZ not even woodcutting would work on the F2P, his response was that it cuts in obscure areas. That means that it doesn’t work on any account and is falsely advertising that it does. I was also told i was crazy to think a $30 script would do all this, and when i mentioned that the free woodcutting scrpit works on a f2p account without issues he banned me from the discord.

2. Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs):  I don't have the logs

3. Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies): 

I requested a copy of the conversation but he blocked me from the discord, I have attemped to message him here and he has yet to respond

1. Desired Outcome: I want a refund to payment method. I attempted contact to see if a script swap or somethiong would work but, was never responded too. After the being made fun of trying to talk to the creator in his discord I will not deal with that and if the company chooses to support that I’d not want to be part of anything with Dreambot in any way

I looked at your messages in SubCZ's Discord server. I recommend either messaging the author of a script directly (via forum pm, forum post, or Discord pm) about the script issues. You posted in the #proggies -channel in his Discord server, where others joined the conversation and that didn't help you at all. Contact the author via proper communication channels and wait for their response, don't start fighting with users who can't/won't help you.

A script this huge doesn't advertise itself as being a woodcutter, it advertises being an account builder. For this reason, it'd be wise to ensure you know how it works before purchasing to avoid confusion. You can ensure that by either straight-up asking the author how it works, or trying it yourself by activating the free trial for it.

To proceed with the request, I would like to receive the required proof of the script issues, such as a screenshot of the client when it's stuck at the bank (you mentioned this in the Discord server).

@SubCZ, please ensure customers can get ahold of you in case you decide to limit their access to your Discord server. Could you now give instructions to OP on how to use the script to train woodcutting? If there are strict requirements to start using the script, those should be mentioned in a place where potential customers can acknowledge them before purchasing.

On 9/15/2021 at 7:43 AM, Battousai said:
    1. Date Purchased:  09/03/21
    2. Product Purchased: V.I.P.
    3. Reason for Refund: 

I have sent messages to staff as suggested with no response. I have had nothing short of a terrible experience since I ‘joined’ this community. I only bought the VIP to support the community because I don’t bot enough to use the ‘perks’ of VIP, But the community here is not where I want to be. I would like a refund and maybe in the future I might consider trying things out, but I am very unhappy with it.

Which staff members have you sent messages to? I haven't received any messages from you. What are those messages about?

12 hours ago, Battousai said:

the promise that it functions on ANY account

The promise is that it builds any account, and I stand by that.

While it does work on paid accounts It requires large amounts of gold for every skill and doesn’t mention any of these requirements in the description

It requires at least 20k gold for woodcutting which seems to be the issue? I don't think this is unreasonable at all or warrants a disclaimer. It also says exactly the amount of gold that is missing on the script overlay.

That means that it doesn’t work on any account and is falsely advertising that it does.

Again, never advertised that it works on any account (obviously it doesn't work if your account doesn't have gold, like any other skiller script on the SDN).

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

@SubCZ, please refrain from banning customers from your Discord server without getting in touch with them via other communication channels. They have paid you for a product, and turning your back on them doesn't look good. 

I asked @Pandemic about this before ever banning anyone from my discord and this is what I was told:

KIJsHvR.png

I would agree with this. This was about a different user regarding a scam, but if someone worsenes the experience for my other customers in my discord I consider that a reason to remove them too.

I told @Battousai he can message me on the forums instead and the only message I was sent after talking to him in my discord was him requesting screenshots of the discord conversation (which I don't see any reason to provide given that admins are in my discord anyway). 

Edited by SubCZ

@SubCZ Did i need to resend the messages before the request for the discord chat? Because there were messgaes that you never responded that talked about all of the issues i had and I didn't worsen the experience... Jonnybravo talked to me back and forth and I said I would do what he suggested, YOU were RUDE and insulted my intelligence, suggesting that I shouldn't think that a $30 srcipt could do what it said in the decription. and your other users were trying to tear the messages apart to make it more toxic. I literally posted what the issues were in the only channel that looked suitable as there isnt one for issues... and this is DAYS after i messagd you in forums with no response.

Also this is a very small selection of the conversation! @Hashtag the staff I messaged was Prime... And In the description the script does say ANY account and he says that it doesn't... this is honestly ridiculous and I no long want to work with @subcz please only talk with me privately because he is LYING and as far as im concerned stealing...  The customer service is lackluster and i don't know what talking a screenshot at the bank would prove, because I could just take a SS. and I have 38k on the account he said should work with 20k. Subcz basically BASHED me in his discord and the blocked me! And he picked a section to share so he didn't look like an ass..

Woodcutting requirement:

Capture.JPG

5 hours ago, Battousai said:

YOU were RUDE and insulted my intelligence, suggesting that I shouldn't think that a $30 srcipt could do what it said in the decription

It does everything it says in the description and other users in my discord don't speak for me.

I'm still not really sure what your question is. Everything I'm aware of has been answered.

Edited by SubCZ