Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Bryno] - Iron Banker

Bryno

Bryno's Iron Banker

What does this Script do?

It will mine the iron ores where you started the script at! Once it mines a full inventory, it'll walk to the nearest bank. It will deposit all the iron ore, then walk back to where you started mining at. There is NO need to configure anything! 

Requirements

Make sure the account has at LEAST 15 Mining. And is wielding or has a Pickaxe in the inventory.

Instructions

1. Stand near the Iron Rocks you wish to mine.

2. Run the script !

Does it have an Anti-ban?

Absolutely! Almost every method in Dreambot's API has some anti-ban techniques built-in to them. However, I also include many anti-ban techniques in all my scripts.

pAo2uJ6.png

Edited by Bryno

1 hour ago, Pandemic said:

Released and promoted to Scripter, congrats :)!

OH wow awesome!

I am extremely happy! Can't wait to start creating some crazy high-quality premium scripts for everyone now! :D <3 

Thanks again!

Testing this out, and it's pretty good :D
    But  it moves the camera so much that I'm getting dizzy when it walks from Faladorbank to Rimmington mine 😛 No humans does that (I hope)

1 hour ago, Sayian Bruz said:

But  it moves the camera so much that I'm getting dizzy when it walks from Faladorbank to Rimmington mine 😛 No humans does that (I hope)

Thanks for testing it out and leaving me some feedback! :) 

I can totally try and re-create what's happening with what your saying. (Tomorrow I will try)

However, if you can send a video/gif of it happening too, that'll be awesome as well!

So I can get that fixed!

3 hours ago, Bryno said:

Thanks for testing it out and leaving me some feedback! :) 

I can totally try and re-create what's happening with what your saying. (Tomorrow I will try)

However, if you can send a video/gif of it happening too, that'll be awesome as well!

So I can get that fixed!

I'm not quite sure how to do that buy if you run your script you'll see it 😛
    But I've let the script run for 6 hrs with only 2-3 things to comment one.
    1; It works great(Good CC first 😛), It doesnt bank gems that are mined and in falador, it can get stuck on the noticeboard."Picture" (Opens the board by missclick but cant close it)

image.png.fb97cfe9bc04d44f55998bcb6fa33b11.png

_

23 hours ago, Sayian Bruz said:

I'm not quite sure how to do that buy if you run your script you'll see it 😛
    But I've let the script run for 6 hrs with only 2-3 things to comment one.
    1; It works great(Good CC first 😛), It doesnt bank gems that are mined and in falador, it can get stuck on the noticeboard."Picture" (Opens the board by missclick but cant close it)

image.png.fb97cfe9bc04d44f55998bcb6fa33b11.png

_

1, 2 The Inventory will slowly fill up with gems, making bank trips more frequent

On 9/17/2021 at 4:30 PM, Sayian Bruz said:

Sometimes the camera movement has the mouse clicking through walls of buildings near ore rocks and could click on a shelve, picture or sign

https://ibb.co/C5hCHDn

Nice, Cool job and good going getting your promotion :) :D

Thank you @Sayian Bruz and @rune adam43 for giving me your feedback and bug reports!

I should have fixed all listed known problems :) 

Once it's approved from the Dreambot staff, it will be posted as version 1.1

Let me know how the update feels! :D<3 

P.S. Working on my first premium script right now so once I finish this I will head back to "Iron Banker" and add a GUI and cool features :)