Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Few questions before developing

therehere3

Hey everyone!

I was sort of interested in maybe making a few high-quality premium scripts for dreambot but have some questions before I get involved in it.

How do payment/payouts work?

Is there a fees or does the developer of the script get directly the script price?

Also, is there a required amount of free scripts before submitting premium ones?

Thanks!

to sell the scripts on the sdn you need to have the scripter+ role, you get it by 

• Have had at least one free script on the SDN for 7 days
    • Take a basic Java and DreamBot API competency test
    • Must have at least one paid script on the SDN to keep rank (you will have 2 weeks to publish the paid script)

4 hours ago, pakruojinis said:

to sell the scripts on the sdn you need to have the scripter+ role, you get it by 

• Have had at least one free script on the SDN for 7 days
    • Take a basic Java and DreamBot API competency test
    • Must have at least one paid script on the SDN to keep rank (you will have 2 weeks to publish the paid script)

Oh wow thanks for the info!

Where would one take this “competency test” haha?

EDIT: Also, do you know about the fees on selling scripts?

Archived