Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nex not fixing private script (after payment)

mercypker

Ok so i'll make a long story short but I ordered a private script bout a year ago. And over time i just took a break from rs. Then in July i pmed scripter asking how much to get it fixed. He told me 50$. i said ok can you add this to it too? He replied np 100$. I said ok and paid him within the day, he told me he would work on it that day. Have proof of pics etc then for literally 2 months he has been saying yh ill make time tomorrow, then next day he sends me a broken scripts. went back and forth with him for 2 weeks of him sending me script in the middle of the night. When i test in the morning, its still broken. Then I started just getting completely ignored till late at night he started respond with . "had lot of work, ill do tomorrow".this went on for 3 weeks of me being frustrated but still giving him time. Finally after 3 weeks of waiting he goes on vacation for another 3 more weeks. and doesnt even tell me till a week into it saying, " on vacation be back in 13 days or so" and doesnt reply after that. At this point im beyond frustrated but considering I really need this script and ive already invested a year and a half on fixes and add ons. Its easiest to take his word for it and not go find a new script and pay full amount to somebody else with all addons etc. Now he comes back from vacation and gives me excuses why he was going thru stuff irl etc. Im like ok but fix it. he says usually ppl pay 100$ to get pushed up in the queue.. Im like so i have to pay you 100? then 100 extra to even get this done???? he said no he will put me on top of list (which he has said multiple times before) finally he says tomorrow ill make time and finish it, "its long overdue" and i take his word for it.i told him call me on discord tomorrow so we can just figure it out and get it done with. he says ok he will ring me. That day was yesterday he didnt respond to me or even send me a simple message. Ive called him multiple times and @ but not even a reply. I dont want a refund, All i want is the script fixed.

• Pandemic changed the title to Nex not fixing private script (after payment)

@Nex please respond to this.

Staff: Discord evidence has been posted and should remain hidden, as the user doesn't want his discord public. Please keep any replies including his discord information hidden and separate if necessary.

(Staff Note: Images removed from this post and posted below for staff only.)

Was sent this "fix" that wasnt even a script. just a discord fix that still didnt even work since he simply didnt test bug fixes or work on script  ive told him numerous times about.

I told him it still wasnt fixed and he asked if I used the new version he sent me..  (bugs i was having was with script and discord, he only send me discord which still has to work with the script thats broken...
    then when i replied yes and still not working after 2 and a half months he tells me hes working on a "new way" to handle the text files. and it will be longer

finally im asking him how long will it take to do this whole new fix. Since after all this time he didnt even put one minute of energy into testing the problems i clearly said to him so many times. He just put me off then rushed a quick fix without reading bugs. 

im getting ignored again

9 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

PM'd.

O him. i been talking to him already and ive told him i wont charge extra for the new feature's he requested since he had to wait abit. (was actually working on his script while writing this reply) 

Not sure why a dispute was needed for this as we been in contact and his bot did function it was mainly new stuff he was waiting on. 

9 minutes ago, Nex said:

O him. i been talking to him already and ive told him i wont charge extra for the new feature's he requested since he had to wait abit. (was actually working on his script while writing this reply) 

Not sure why a dispute was needed for this as we been in contact and his bot did function it was mainly new stuff he was waiting on. 

(took down the image as you missed one :P)

That picture does show you talking today, but he's provided pictures showing lengths of time up to almost a full month without a reply.

He's saying above that the script doesn't work as is, and the new features he's paid for either weren't added or they were but they don't work if I understand it right.

Archived