Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • closed

Xenikel

7 hours ago, SubCZ said:

Any chance it has some weird bank settings? For example, there is a way to disable the "Deposit Equipment" button from showing entirely in the bank settings, and some other things. Try setting them to the bank settings that you'd have on a fresh account

You're my saviour, this worked thank you. I had 'inventory item options' turned off, not sure why it was but that fixed everything thank you.

7 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Try what Sub said, and if you find anything that fixes it for you please let us know and I'll be sure to fix it on the client's side for the future :)

36 minutes ago, TheCloakdOne said:

Had a few reports from users a while back on this - Raised it under the issue with Bank returning an array out of bounds err but was told it was script error not Client - yet to find a fix for it 

Issue is fixed, thank you everyone :)

• Xenikel changed the title to closed

Archived