Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • closed

Xenikel

Just now, RetroBot said:

What client version are you on?
    What scripts are you using? 
    Have you tried reinstalling the launcher?
    Have you tried deleting your DB folder?

Client version 3.8.9

Main scripts I'm currently running / hoping to use Sub Spidines AIO, Dreamy AIO Skiller, AIO Money Making

I have reinstalled the launcher multiple times, deleted the dreambot and jagex folder multiple times as well

I saw the reports of this but haven't been able to reproduce in any way and the vast majority of my users don't have this issue. Do you have fresh start enabled in the client?

21 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

I saw the reports of this but haven't been able to reproduce in any way and the vast majority of my users don't have this issue. Do you have fresh start enabled in the client?

I do yeah, it's all just super weird. Your script used to work so well, I don't know why everything is so buggy

9 minutes ago, RetroBot said:

What OS are you on?
    Are you able to try another computer?
    Can you launch client with CMD?

I use Windows 10

No access to any other computer, I was thinking it could be AntiVirus related but I just use standard Win10 one.

I have not tried that, I'll give it a shot

Try deleting your whole DreamBot folder (will remove local scripts and saved accounts) at C:\Users\YOURNAME\DreamBot and download the latest DBLauncher just to be sure and see if that helps.

Also: For the account(s) that are running into this problem, are they iron man accounts by chance? I think I've seen a report or two before about banking with them and that might be a factor?

3 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Try deleting your whole DreamBot folder (will remove local scripts and saved accounts) at C:\Users\YOURNAME\DreamBot and download the latest DBLauncher just to be sure and see if that helps.

Also: For the account(s) that are running into this problem, are they iron man accounts by chance? I think I've seen a report or two before about banking with them and that might be a factor?

Tried that too didn't work =[

The account is not an ironman either, although tbh I've noticed since using this account it's always been very buggy. My last account (which got banned) everything worked so flawlessly? Although I'm not sure how that could be a factor?

The current account I'm botting on was an oldy, a low level pure I had back in the day, the bank is quite packed full of junk, I was going to try to clear it out to see if that's bugged it out but I don't know.

15 minutes ago, Xenikel said:

The account is not an ironman either, although tbh I've noticed since using this account it's always been very buggy. My last account (which got banned) everything worked so flawlessly? Although I'm not sure how that could be a factor?

The current account I'm botting on was an oldy, a low level pure I had back in the day, the bank is quite packed full of junk, I was going to try to clear it out to see if that's bugged it out but I don't know.

Any chance it has some weird bank settings? For example, there is a way to disable the "Deposit Equipment" button from showing entirely in the bank settings, and some other things. Try setting them to the bank settings that you'd have on a fresh account

21 minutes ago, Xenikel said:

Try what Sub said, and if you find anything that fixes it for you please let us know and I'll be sure to fix it on the client's side for the future :)

Archived