Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • braveTutorial | Completes Tutorial Island [Proxy Detection] [Human Name/Gender/Outfit] [Walk To Multiple Locations]

brave

On 11/20/2021 at 5:12 PM, DarkCecil7 said:

i used this script yesterday. account got locked within 2 minutes for "suspected hijacked account". didn't even make it out of the first hut. i was able to just change my password to the account and its fine

To avoid this you want to use residential IPs and login from the same country that you made the account in.

51 minutes ago, FriedNuts said:

Good script! Runs perfectly. But looks like I get banned faster if I run this on a fresh account. Ran 20 accounts, all banned after 6 hrs - 1 day of suicide botting a private script. But once I manually ran tutorial island on 2 accounts and they have lasted 3 days so far compared to the one. Still will run this to save me some time, just wanted to give some info about ban rates when suicide botting.

Thanks for sharing, sadly tutorial island is heavily monitored rn

Yesterday, a new update was released. It will go live when staff approve it (hopefully soon). Interaction and randomization have been tweaked. @SDN Bot will update the discussion with change logs once the update hits :)

braveTutorial has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • The brightness will now be adjusted to 100% on completion, as it is with many other quality of life settings.
    • You may now use your desired client layout to complete the tutorial island.
    • The interaction part has been speed up.
    • Added more randomization.
    Thanks!

32 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Hey when using quickstart it doesn't seem to wanna walk to ge or varrock big bank anymore, after completing tut it gets to lumby cows and then script stops 

Edit: I've discovered the problem.
    The problem has been resolved, and the script has been updated.
    Please keep in mind that it must be reviewed by the administrators; thank you for reporting:)

Edited by brave

8 hours ago, brave said:

Edit: I've discovered the problem.
    The problem has been resolved, and the script has been updated.
    Please keep in mind that it must be reviewed by the administrators; thank you for reporting:)

ty<3

• 5 weeks later...
    On 9/8/2021 at 4:27 PM, Dbuffed said:

Yes, that's what I was asking :P

Sorry mate, been out the scene for a while and was gonna try see if it can so I can start making accounts for my new account store xD

wow i used to trade/deal with you 8-10 years ago on PB :) long time no see :)