Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • braveTutorial | Completes Tutorial Island [Proxy Detection] [Human Name/Gender/Outfit] [Walk To Multiple Locations]

brave

braveTutorial has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Updated widgets as they were changed with today's update.
    Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Gets stuck trying to enable the very first settings button after talking to the very first NPC one time, but doesn't spamclick just sits there until I click the settings button manually then goes and does rest of tutorial island.

4 hours ago, 420x69x420 said:

Gets stuck trying to enable the very first settings button after talking to the very first NPC one time, but doesn't spamclick just sits there until I click the settings button manually then goes and does rest of tutorial island.

What settings are you using? Are you using quick start? Are you using resizable modern?

To get back on this, every single account on which this script ran is banned. Not one exception. Accounts on which I run the exact same scripts but did tutorial manually, nothing is wrong.

No idea what flags or causes this but I'll have to stop using it. Pretty sad cause the script ran fine ...

Info:
    Clean accounts, clean proxies, registered on same proxy as used in bot.
    Clean emails, emails verified.
    No multiple-used proxies.
    HWID Spoof & Fresh client enabled, covet mode too.
    All caches / appdata cleaned on new account use.

Any tips would be welcome.

Edited by rijketata
    added info

4 hours ago, brave said:

What settings are you using? Are you using quick start? Are you using resizable modern?

I used quickstart without any -params, the bot talked to first NPC then was on the step something like "Clicking settings icon" and after I clicked it manually it changed the resizable setting and talked to the 1st NPC again. So probably looking for a resizable widget or fixed icon widget (sorry cannot remember whether it was fixed or resizable when it got stuck)

i used this script yesterday. account got locked within 2 minutes for "suspected hijacked account". didn't even make it out of the first hut. i was able to just change my password to the account and its fine

• 2 weeks later...

Good script! Runs perfectly. But looks like I get banned faster if I run this on a fresh account. Ran 20 accounts, all banned after 6 hrs - 1 day of suicide botting a private script. But once I manually ran tutorial island on 2 accounts and they have lasted 3 days so far compared to the one. Still will run this to save me some time, just wanted to give some info about ban rates when suicide botting.