Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • braveTutorial | Completes Tutorial Island [Proxy Detection] [Human Name/Gender/Outfit] [Walk To Multiple Locations]

brave

On 7/26/2022 at 9:06 AM, MFZB said:

got locked 2 mins after finishing tutorial island

This has nothing to do with the script, as far as I can tell. I would advise making the account in the same country that you are botting tutorial island on. If you aren't currently using residential-style IP addresses, I can suggest giving it a shot.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I've been having this issue the past few days when using quickstart where the script stops after logging into osrs, I haven't changed my bat file and it was working flawlessly few days ago, idk wat do plz halp1244369286_qsbt.thumb.png.e79481fd6bebd1c8a5de3a35ef039dbe.png

• 4 weeks later...

Loving the script, thank you for it.

Just wondering, within Quick Start is there a way to specify a proxy? i.e. proxy with name 'Proxy1' can be specified?

EDIT: Probably something I'd find in Quick Start docs, sorry. Thanks.

Edited by Potion

Dear Brave, I've just joined DreamBot and the first thing I've done was to use your Script, I used 3 Proxies so far (not free ones) and sadly when the Tutorial island ended, i instantly got the same message on all 3 Accounts..
    Account has been locked because they think it was stolen, I'm really disappointed cause the Script is exposed and not updated yet.

Thank you for your time reading my comment.

P.S. I'm using Residental Proxies and the accounts were created from those.

Edited by xatah
    Forgot to mention something

1 hour ago, xatah said:

Dear Brave, I've just joined DreamBot and the first thing I've done was to use your Script, I used 3 Proxies so far (not free ones) and sadly when the Tutorial island ended, i instantly got the same message on all 3 Accounts..
    Account has been locked because they think it was stolen, I'm really disappointed cause the Script is exposed and not updated yet.

Thank you for your time reading my comment.

P.S. I'm using Residental Proxies and the accounts were created from those.

If they think your accounts are stolen and not banned maybe your residential proxies are flagged and any logins from them are automatically flagged.

Ive used this Script on almost all new accounts i need and i have yet to be banned using them.

• 1 month later...
    braveTutorial has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Support for the new option on tutorial island has been added. It will by default choose Main and not Fresh Start Worlds.
    Thanks!

Getting this error on new client build: GjCIiHd.png

After talking to combat tutor and equipping sword/shield and viewing attack tab, it spams this error while spamming walk around the combat tutor in a 3-4 tile radius lol. Pausing the script and walking manually into rat cages works, script can exit the cage just fine, just not enter

Hi!

ive made a account yesterday and use ur totorial bot.

i've only do the tutotial and i wil log in 5  min ago and my account is permantly banned??

how is that possible?

5 hours ago, PeterP said:

Hi!

ive made a account yesterday and use ur totorial bot.

i've only do the tutotial and i wil log in 5  min ago and my account is permantly banned??

how is that possible?

Botting tutorial island will do that.