Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • braveTutorial | Completes Tutorial Island [Proxy Detection] [Human Name/Gender/Outfit] [Walk To Multiple Locations]

brave

On 1/20/2022 at 8:10 AM, bottyman said:

The script is broken. During the magic tutorial the script tried to click the home teleport instead of wind strike. I've tested multiple times.

Please update your client, there seems to have been a hot fix for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Firstly, much love for having this awesome script free! This script is better than the paid tutorial islands out there! The only one I'd say on the same level is Bun's, but I can't say the others are worse. They have their own strengths, like multiple accounts, chaining the script to keep doing more accounts after the end. I dont need all that! Most of us just need something simple like this. I love the name gen, it's very creative.

Near flawless script, provides a decent username (nothing completely random) and even presets some nice settings at the end of island and stops the bot afterwards! 10/10 thank you thank you :)

• 1 month later...

Hey idk if this is due to a game update or something but just a quick fyi the script doesn't walk to the bank after tut island anymore it seems to get stuck adjusting brightness in lumbridge

On 4/23/2022 at 11:27 AM, Sandman said:

Hey idk if this is due to a game update or something but just a quick fyi the script doesn't walk to the bank after tut island anymore it seems to get stuck adjusting brightness in lumbridge

Thanks for letting me know, I've submitted a new version and are now waiting for staff approval.