Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zawy scripts - OFFICIAL trial thread - request your trial here

Zawy

Up for trails

ill hit you up on skype for that motherlode account

however can you take the karam buyer off there? its already bad enough when just 2 more people use it i went from like 250k-300k profit a hour to less than 100k just because 2 other people bought 

• 2 weeks later...

AIO Chopper pl0x

Trial for druids puh please <3

I would like to trail Green dragons and/or Motherload

All done :)

All done :)

Thanks ill run both for 4hrs ish to today and post progress.

Error/Bug report 1 for Motherload minning.

When starting near the water thing, it totally glitches out. (Runes north-west)Spamming clicking rock slides, after rock slides are mined it runs to the water thinggy and keeps repeating.

Spam clicks when walking to and trying to fix broken strut

The paint at the top does not work, (Did 2 invs so far and still says i have 0 everything) agLadq4.png

Suggestion: add anti ban, I.E move mouse off client when mining, check skill tab smart sleeping ETC.

Does not rotate the camera when Attempting to mine

Sometimes will walk to the orevain Via the map but takes a good 45-60secs to actually click it

Archived