Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Function to see what the current Bank Quantity is set to

Axolotl

Hey everyone,

I can't seem to find any way to see what the current Bank Default Quantity is set to, which leads to very bot like interactions.
    If the Quantity is set to 'All' and I am only trying to withdraw 1, and there is only 1 of that item in the bank, it will right click the item and select withdraw 1. This looks bot like as i'm having it withdraw an entire equipment setup. If the quantity is set to 'All' and I tell it to withdraw all when the quantity of that specific item is only 1, it works, but it affects the vice versa:

If the Quantity is set to '1' and I tell it to withdraw 'All' it will likewise right click and withdraw 1.

I can use widgets to auto select a specific quantity, but it is still very botlike as it will click 'All' every time it is trying to withdraw something, even if its already selected.

Does anyone know a pre existing function where I can get the current selected bank quantity? or a workaround?

2 workarounds I've thought of but I'm not a fan of is:

1. Setting the quantity the first time the bank is opened during that session

2. Using read/write to locally save its value after setting it once

Thank you for any suggestions / insights :)

If I were you, I'd rather just change your bank logic so that if you were going to withdraw, and the amount you want is more than what is in the bank, withdraw all instead of calling withdraw 1.
    It's something we could put in on our end, but I'd rather not do assumptions on how much people want to withdraw.

Otherwise, I'm going to throw in some methods right now to get the default selection :)

Edit: They'll be in next release

@Pandemic Thank you for the great suggestion! I see what you mean, Varbit 6590: changes from 0-4. What would be the best way to get the Varbit value?
    I see in the javadocs ActionMode.getVarbitValue() but I'm not seeing it appear as a method in IntelliJ

@Nuclear Nezz I added the logic to do that, but since it doesn't know which quantity its set to in the bank it has odd bot like interactions. That is great news!! thank you :) Any idea when the release will be? :)

9 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

@Pandemic Thank you for the great suggestion! I see what you mean, Varbit 6590: changes from 0-4. What would be the best way to get the Varbit value?
    I see in the javadocs ActionMode.getVarbitValue() but I'm not seeing it appear as a method in IntelliJ

@Nuclear Nezz I added the logic to do that, but since it doesn't know which quantity its set to in the bank it has odd bot like interactions. That is great news!! thank you :) Any idea when the release will be? :)

For future reference, you can get varbit values with the PlayerSettings class (PlayerSettings.getBitValue(varbitIdHere)), but the new Bank methods are already live:

Bank.setDefaultQuantity(BankQuantitySelection)

Bank.getDefaultQuantity()

Hope that helps!

Archived