Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • REFUND : Cloakd AIO Flax Spinner

Sikovit

Added a custom feature to the spinner for this user to fit his use case, the new feature seems to have a bug which was reported over the weekend, As stated to the customer it is being looked into and a fix will be applied. Discord was informed i would not be around over the weekend. 

Happy to release full discord logs this evening outlining the full sequence of events if needed.

The script runs fine if not using the custom feature added in specifically for this customer, that will be resolved this week.

Not entirely sure if I'm supposed to reply to this, but in regards to @TheCloakdOne's reply;

Firstly, I would like to mention that I had no intention in making a big deal over this.

This 'custom feature' was never functional after implementation.

There may be parts of the script that work, however, NOTHING worked for me in full automation. There was ALWAYS an error. And several logs were provided.

I was told several times 'this evening, later, etc..' and I understand the fact you've been busy all weekend. BUT, fixing scripts on the spot for others over the weekend that I've witnessed via your discord channels is concerning.  It also seems as if I was removed from Cloakd's discord server, as a buyer...
    "Resolved this week" - 8/18/21 & 8/24/21

Sik

8 hours ago, Sikovit said:

Not entirely sure if I'm supposed to reply to this, but in regards to @TheCloakdOne's reply;

Firstly, I would like to mention that I had no intention in making a big deal over this.

This 'custom feature' was never functional after implementation.

There may be parts of the script that work, however, NOTHING worked for me in full automation. There was ALWAYS an error. And several logs were provided.

I was told several times 'this evening, later, etc..' and I understand the fact you've been busy all weekend. BUT, fixing scripts on the spot for others over the weekend that I've witnessed via your discord channels is concerning.  It also seems as if I was removed from Cloakd's discord server, as a buyer...
    "Resolved this week" - 8/18/21 & 8/24/21

Sik

The script is running fine, i offered the user a refund as he was looking for a script with different functionality, instead he was happy to wait for me to add in this new feature, and also stated the weekend was fine, i even managed to get whart he asked out earlier that the weekend so he can test:

Those customers pay for additional support and are not rude or condescending spamming me for an answer

Wo0EM24.png

Edited by TheCloakdOne

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I can do that.

I apologize for the delay, as I was moving over the last week.

Considering he's already updated it, I can almost guarantee its fixed. I will grab a small video if it still doesnt work, however, It didnt work properly for me during the time of use, whether he says it did or not, and the logs were provided, and he's also admitted it wasn't working properly for me at the time. Hence his agreement to fix 'next week'.

Also, in regards to the DC chat logs, irrelevant. Script didn't work the way it said it was going to work. Then stated you were sorry because I didn't have knowledge of how RS worked? Script and level requirements should be included in the script's page, prior to selling.

Sik

Edited by Sikovit