Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I've Returned

Defiled

Hello Everyone!

I have missed this community dearly and I'm happy to say that I've returned.

Life wasn't treating me well at the time of the Farewell post I wrote a year ago... from the discovery of a tumor in my mother's left temporal lobe to University obligations to scripting pressures to personal projects and much more. but with a really large gasp of air I can finally say that almost all that has come to pass and I can finally resume my hobby of scripting for you guys and enjoy this community.

I know lots of people got hurt by me leaving because most if not all my scripts broke after I left because of the massive updates the Dream team has made and no one to mend them. So if anyone has a script that is broken from that time and would like to get it fixed please contact me on discord at Defiled#0140. I will provide a one time fix.

I've scrolled through the DreamBot forums happy to see all these new users and Scripter+s (happy to see more people passing that barrier of entry :D )

I hope all of you have gotten past the COVID pandemic #vaccinated in one piece and in good shape physically, financially, and spiritually!

Many thanks to @Pandemic for unbanning me instantly at my request, that was very kind!

6 minutes ago, rune adam43 said:

Yes! Welcome back @Defiled

Your scripts have served well and your return is outstanding news. Hopefully everything keeps working itself out for you in to the future.

Thank you very much!
    I'm very glad to hear that :) 

56 minutes ago, yeeter01 said:

Welcome back!

Glad I am not the only one who has done this lol.

Thanks yeeter! 

oh yeah you did this too lmao.. i beat you in the time tho kek

• 1 month later...

Archived