Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Getting started

oxymethlon

Hello guys

I want to start with the dreambot, i have few question, if someone can help i will pay back later :)

So

Is it okay to bot on same computer (ip) with main account, but don't use main acc while botting? If not what should i do if i can play only at home ( Don't want to get banned on my main)

If i want mining/woodcutting how long have you did it without ban?

And how to transfer money from bot to main?

1. Already answered in the chatroom
    2. I never kept track, but im just saying thats a really dumb question to ask in my opinion, it depends on the script and a little bit of luck, but what will you get out of it? Of course, some people botted for over 100hours and some just got banned instantly, i just dont understand why would you need this question
    3. In the first question you mentioned you dont want your main banned, so dont interract with it at all, dont transfer anything to your main, cause there is a chance for it to be banned for rwt

Archived