Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Farewell

Hashtag

Farewell mates!

I decided to quit rs forever because all the scams and bans. But I really hope I will come back to this community some day. This is the best bot I've ever tested. Keep up the good work! This community deserves to be #1.

Idk if I mispelled something I'm tired af so yeah good night and farewell!

Sorry you got scammed by RServiceGays, and hopefully you come back to RS and back to botting harder than ever. Hope to see you around.

Goodbye Miro, it was fun for as long it lasted! hope to see you again! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Sorry you got scammed by RServiceGays, and hopefully you come back to RS and back to botting harder than ever. Hope to see you around.

It was fun to have you around. Thanks for being a part of Dreambot, and I hope you come back as well. :')

Nooo Miro!

If you need a account, just let me know I told you before I would make you one! :(

Either way goodluck IRL, it was great getting to know you!

I will miss you :(

I love all you mates<3! I really hope returning here :) I will miss you mates<3

Archived