Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Refund Request

z10n

Script Refund Request Template:

Date Purchased:  Auguest 18th 2021
        Script Purchased:  @Zawy Dreamy AIO Skiller
        Script Creator (tag them with @): @Zawy
        Reason for Refund: The Dreamy AIO Skiller script, is extremely bot-like, I don't see any evidence of an anti-pattern, and the human mouse setting doesnt work at all, in addition, the in-game script behaivor is extremely bot-like.
        Proof of Issues (required: screenshots, videos, and/or DreamBot logs): https://sendvid.com/nggy7ofn
        Proof of Script Creator Contact (required: screenshots, videos, and/or links to replies):  Selection-008.png Attached to thread post, Zawy saying "Go ahead and refund, indicating he's alright with the refund."
        Desired Outcome: Refund (back to payment method or store credit) / Issue Fixed / Script Swap: Script Swap, I'd like to buy/have @Hashtag's AIO Script, the $20 one. # AIO Skiller.

@z10n, the purchase of the script has been refunded in form of store credit. This credit can be used towards your upcoming purchases on our store.

@Zawy, based on the evidence provided by z10n, I don't see even the slightest attempt at any anti-pattern behaviour on the script, even though you advertise it is included. I believe we have had a word about this before. Please remove the false claims from your advertisements for the script.