Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [120+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

Sub Account Builder V2 has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v76.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed various walking issues
    Thanks!

On 1/23/2023 at 8:57 AM, SubCZ said:

If you want to do a specific thing, you should use task mode. AIO mode randomizes all enabled activities to reach the targets you entered.

I understand this. I have already been using the script prior to the update. I only enabled agility and it goes and only does agility until the set level before the update happened. But after the update happened same exact settings, and only agility enabled and level set but it does other activities now.

I've been using the script quite a bit. On fresh start its a nightmare with the GE. It also dies over and over and over and over again and doesn't retrieve it's gravestone, it mines in dangerous area's without the right combat level to prevent the scorpions from attacking.

Starting from a new account has been nothing but issues so far on all 15 clients I'm running.

I also can't set it to sell items because it tries to sell when there are still account restrictions.

Also the setting to do only money makers under a certain amount of GP doesn't work. It's also blown millions of fsw gp on cutting rubies.

I'm sure this script is great on p2p but there's too much customization to be done before it's completely worthwhile on either p2p or f2p.

Many of the settings should be adjusted, add selling for profit items automatically, detecting whether or not trade restrictions exist, optimizing locations based on cb level, prioritizing removing trade restrictions.

I have experienced 0 bans, so this script has a lot of potential on f2p for gold farming, but thusfar it has proven to be difficult.

Edited by kryptoxide

is there something wrong with 3 tick barbarian fishing? ive already talked to otto and got the rod and the book, but the script wont do anything after selecting that option