Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [120+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

28 minutes ago, sixtyrackz said:

Purchased just because it said sub quester intergrated but its saying i dont own this add-on.

Hey i need to replace this with the quester advanced i honestly only need the questing

You can request a refund, if you haven't used it much yet.

In the future make sure to get a free trial before purchasing or check out the forum post of the script - I've highlighted there that the quester is not included.

Integrated means the quester will combine with the account builder into one script if you own both, so that you can automate quests and account stats in one step.

Edited by SubCZ

Sub Account Builder V2 has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v73.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Misthalin Mystery
    Thanks!

Sub Account Builder V2 has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v73.4 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved Jungle Potion
    • Fixed RFD: Freeing Sir Amik Varze
    Thanks!

I'm currently training at rock crabs, im doing a range tank. Is there a way to have it use "long range" so I can train def and range at the same time? Cause I have to manually put it to long range but it changes back to rapid fire eventually. Using adamant darts btw.

8 hours ago, Dumpling21 said:

I'm currently training at rock crabs, im doing a range tank. Is there a way to have it use "long range" so I can train def and range at the same time? Cause I have to manually put it to long range but it changes back to rapid fire eventually. Using adamant darts btw.

Yes, choose to train defence in the setup

Haven't ran much of this, however for cooking (bot had level 12 to start with and F2P) it bought 82 trout at the G.E. and then ran all the way to Al-Kharid to cook them. I immediately stopped the script as repeating running and buying a few at the G.E. and then running all the way to  Al-Kharid would definitely show that it's a bot.

10 minutes ago, Vouchless said:

Haven't ran much of this, however for cooking (bot had level 12 to start with and F2P) it bought 82 trout at the G.E. and then ran all the way to Al-Kharid to cook them. I immediately stopped the script as repeating running and buying a few at the G.E. and then running all the way to  Al-Kharid would definitely show that it's a bot.

Al Kharid has the shortest distance to the bank and it uses teleports in P2P