Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [120+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

Sub Account Builder has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v54.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed restock timing while killing Undead Druids
    Thanks!

Loving the Script so far! I was wondering if it were possible to add in Tithe Farm for Farming Training, or possibly herb runs. If you need any more beta testers, I would absolutely be interested as well! Keep up the great work!

31 minutes ago, Drewskiii said:

Loving the Script so far! I was wondering if it were possible to add in Tithe Farm for Farming Training, or possibly herb runs. If you need any more beta testers, I would absolutely be interested as well! Keep up the great work!

Yes more training methods are being worked on, but it'll take a few more weeks

It's currently at v54.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved Underground Pass spike puzzle solving
    • Fixed Underground Pass in-progress support when you previously died to the paladins
    • Fixed mouse movement
    • Fixed interactions with various entities
    Thanks!

It's currently at v54.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed break timer and stat trackers pausing during breaks
    Thanks!

It's currently at v55.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed mouse movement
    • Fixed entity interactions
    Thanks!

I tried the 3 hour scrip and this is now like  I though really glad I didn't buy this one  The Issues is most stuff you account must be member  or have some gold only bot on this that doesn't use gold is fishing and mining  also you have to buy another 100$ scrip from them for the quest and another one for something else  it fill likes them games you play they keep asking for more once I can try other bots I will try Dream since they have one that is 100$ also but comes with everything hopefully there's isn't like this  But Id tell you what if you a a RS Member and don't plan on botting  brand new accounts this is great for you

4 hours ago, groug101 said:

I tried the 3 hour scrip and this is now like  I though really glad I didn't buy this one  The Issues is most stuff you account must be member  or have some gold only bot on this that doesn't use gold is fishing and mining  also you have to buy another 100$ scrip from them for the quest and another one for something else  it fill likes them games you play they keep asking for more once I can try other bots I will try Dream since they have one that is 100$ also but comes with everything hopefully there's isn't like this  But Id tell you what if you a a RS Member and don't plan on botting  brand new accounts this is great for you

Yes, if you're looking for a cheap entry level script, this script is not for you. You're looking at the only script on the market that is offering these quests and all-in-one features. This script is not aimed at beginners.

Edited by SubCZ