Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [120+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

Sub Account Builder has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v19.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Ferox enclave walking
    • Fixed Magic axe hut walking
    • Fixed Pirate hideout walking
    Thanks!

I bought your lifetime one to train accounts for Zulrah but I have some suggestions:

1. Bot zooms out all the way and this looks like a botter. It is not a optimal way to play naturally for a while. Can you please fix this?

2. There is no option to hide the paint. Some cheap scripts have it. I would suggest you add it. What if jagex is taking screenshots? Sure, they may be taking one of the whole screen but they would not see the paint at least. Not sure if they do but many popular games are taking screenshots which is pretty simple.

I PMd you about this on another account and also report some bugs (loveformind).

Please fix this I would like it very much. I plan on buying the Zulrah script as well.

51 minutes ago, omy said:

I bought your lifetime one to train accounts for Zulrah but I have some suggestions:

1. Bot zooms out all the way and this looks like a botter. It is not a optimal way to play naturally for a while. Can you please fix this?

2. There is no option to hide the paint. Some cheap scripts have it. I would suggest you add it. What if jagex is taking screenshots? Sure, they may be taking one of the whole screen but they would not see the paint at least. Not sure if they do but many popular games are taking screenshots which is pretty simple.

I PMd you about this on another account and also report some bugs (loveformind).

Please fix this I would like it very much. I plan on buying the Zulrah script as well.

1. The zoom shouldn't affect ban rates much. Click precision / mouse movements imo affect it more than camera movement. Having it zoomed out is actually how lots of players play based on the task they are doing also so I wouldn't really worry about that.

2. The paint is within the dreambot client and there is absolutely no way for jagex to see it, its purely cosmetic for the user using the script.

Edited by Axolotl

32 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

1. The zoom shouldn't affect ban rates much. Click precision / mouse movements imo affect it more than camera movement. Having it zoomed out is actually how lots of players play based on the task they are doing also so I wouldn't really worry about that.

2. The paint is within the dreambot client and there is absolutely no way for jagex to see it, its purely cosmetic for the user using the script.

I could like the zoom thing slide, but I don't remember me, my siblings or my friends playing all the way zoomed out for hours. It looks suspicious.

Any program running in memory based on C/C++ Can take screenshots like Java. I have used java and MSVC. Java is based on C/C++. So of course there is a way. There is certainly not "no way" they can see it.

All the important tasks are sever-sided through Jagex and this is running on Java on your end. Their game is based on java. It is this simple: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/java-program-take-screenshots/

I was suggesting it to the developer, you are not the developer of this script unless I am mistaken. Some scripts have this option.

Edited by omy

27 minutes ago, omy said:

I could like the zoom thing slide, but I don't remember me, my siblings or my friends playing all the way zoomed out for hours. It looks suspicious.

Any program running in memory based on C/C++ Can take screenshots like Java. I have used java and MSVC. Java is based on C/C++. So of course there is a way. There is certainly not "no way" they can see it.

All the important tasks are sever-sided through Jagex and this is running on Java on your end. Their game is based on java. It is this simple: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/java-program-take-screenshots/

I was suggesting it to the developer, you are not the developer of this script unless I am mistaken. Some scripts have this option.

There are far more important things to worry about when it comes to bot detection, I don't think jagex is SS your client and analyzing it for paint.

There isn't a reason for him to add it as dreambot controls that. If you want to disable the paint you can do it simply by toggling this:
    image.png.8994735e6b79a5182093666977bd8cdd.png

Bans are to hot on this script... what are you going to do to change this up? @SubCZ ?
    And don't say read discord.. because numerous of members have and still are getting banned within days old and new accounts.
    Something is being detected in your script and you need to figure out what it is.
    Using this script is a one way ticket to a ban.

Edited by ethan45

Sub Account Builder has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v19.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Removing all characters from the level text field under the skill sheet now sets the level to 1, instead of keeping the previous level
    • The reset button in AIO mode now also resets the skill sheet levels
    • Improved activity choice decision making for defence and hitpoints training
    • Fixed Demon Slayer
    • Fixed Sorceress' Garden intro quest
    • Fixed forcing moneymakers below X amount of gold option
    • Fixed "Forgot to set up" error
    • Fixed travelling failsafe
    Thanks!

Can we get the option to use DB VIP mouse? I feel this is the reason why we're getting so many bans not being able to use it.
    Your mouse pattern has been detected 

35 minutes ago, ethan45 said:

Can we get the option to use DB VIP mouse? I feel this is the reason why we're getting so many bans not being able to use it.
    Your mouse pattern has been detected 

Its on the todo list, you can check the discord server for detailed updates, or follow along here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvgcG608CNegVoxcZT3SnBRJQK3sz43-3SbqNsNW3fI/edit#gid=0

I doubt it has anything to do with the mouse pattern since others are having success but you'll have the option.

Edited by SubCZ

1 hour ago, SubCZ said:

Its on the todo list, you can check the discord server for detailed updates, or follow along here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvgcG608CNegVoxcZT3SnBRJQK3sz43-3SbqNsNW3fI/edit#gid=0

I doubt it has anything to do with the mouse pattern since others are having success but you'll have the option.

Thanks i feel this will help a lot! Hopefully it comes soon as i want to use this again.
    But at the current time it's not viable