Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [120+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

Bug/Request:

When Splashing, my level 3 went to splash on Men, and almost died, the bot didnt bring food and didnt run when low on HP.

The Bot should Splash on harmless NPCs, like Chickens or Seaguls, theres no reason to splash men compared to seaguls or chickens. I reccomend splashing the falidor cow chicken area chickens or seaguls.

17 minutes ago, z10n said:

Bug/Request:

When Splashing, my level 3 went to splash on Men, and almost died, the bot didnt bring food and didnt run when low on HP.

The Bot should Splash on harmless NPCs, like Chickens or Seaguls, theres no reason to splash men compared to seaguls or chickens. I reccomend splashing the falidor cow chicken area chickens or seaguls.

The reason it splashes on men is that the chicken and seagul spots that f2p players can reach are generally bot havens. Staying in more obscure areas tends to be useful for keeping your accounts safe in my experience. I added food now, didn't consider that splashing at level 3 might be dangerous. This will be in the next release (usually within 24 hours).

Edited by SubCZ

I'm sure you could find another npc which doesn't hit players in f2p, maybe the wilderness ditch in edgeville, we can have the bot splash the skeletons accross the wildy ditch, adding food is probably good enough though.

Is the bot able to detect methods the account can do based upon F2P or P2P status?

And, the questing and moneymaking section are empty, do we have do buy those scripts seperately? thanks

A good feature to add to this script would be to have the bot get an Iron axe, and train to 20WC on Trees, such as near the goblin diplomacy area north of Falidor, and then farm lots of Wintergreen trees, since that area is almost never botted, and then basically woodcut regular logs for starting gold.? just an idea, thanks. This way the bot could earn its own GP, 100% automatically to use in training. However, f2p regular trees for gold will be really slow, but at least it can work.

---

edit, more information:

1. Mage Bot bug, the bot withdrawls the armor and gold (to buy a goblin staff), but I already have a goblin staff in bank from the first run, so the bot should of Either: A. Withdrawln the Existing goblin staff, or bought a new one. But the bot just glitched clicking empty space in the inventory instead. Should be an easy fix, just have the bot check the bank for a goblin staff or buy one, but the glitch clicking inventory should be fixed.

Video of bug:

https://sendvid.com/qk7mre5n

2. The GUI window is huge, I cant even see the entire GUI in my laptop screen, consider making it smaller please.

3. When In resizeable mode, the bot will click the top right X to attempt to Logout or switch worlds I think, but nothing happens when the bot clicks the X.

4. I'm trying to train crafting to 40, f2p, 5m gold stack. Bot is just switching worlds, and isn't crafting, im at GE.

5. Trying to train to 20 Smithing, again bot is just hopping worlds forever.

Edited by z10n

1 hour ago, z10n said:

Is the bot able to detect methods the account can do based upon F2P or P2P status?

Yes, but since the bot is designed for members accounts, not every activity can be trained from/to any level on a f2p account. You can see the exact requirements for each training method by selecting them in task mode.

1 hour ago, z10n said:

And, the questing and moneymaking section are empty, do we have do buy those scripts seperately? thanks

Yes, you have access to all quests in the questing section that your edition of Sub Quester has access to. I'll make this clearer in the GUI in the coming days.

1 hour ago, z10n said:

A good feature to add to this script would be to have the bot get an Iron axe, and train to 20WC on Trees, such as near the goblin diplomacy area north of Falidor, and then farm lots of Wintergreen trees, since that area is almost never botted, and then basically woodcut regular logs for starting gold.? just an idea, thanks. This way the bot could earn its own GP, 100% automatically to use in training. However, f2p regular trees for gold will be really slow, but at least it can work.

I have more moneymakers planned but I don't plan on adding any f2p moneymakers. I'd rather not associate this script with activities that have extremely high ban rates like f2p bots.

1 hour ago, z10n said:

edit, more information:

1. Mage Bot bug, the bot withdrawls the armor and gold (to buy a goblin staff), but I already have a goblin staff in bank from the first run, so the bot should of Either: A. Withdrawln the Existing goblin staff, or bought a new one. But the bot just glitched clicking empty space in the inventory instead. Should be an easy fix, just have the bot check the bank for a goblin staff or buy one, but the glitch clicking inventory should be fixed.

Video of bug:

https://sendvid.com/qk7mre5n

2. The GUI window is huge, I cant even see the entire GUI in my laptop screen, consider making it smaller please.

3. When In resizeable mode, the bot will click the top right X to attempt to Logout or switch worlds I think, but nothing happens when the bot clicks the X.

4. I'm trying to train crafting to 40, f2p, 5m gold stack. Bot is just switching worlds, and isn't crafting, im at GE.

5. Trying to train to 20 Smithing, again bot is just hopping worlds forever.

See the post before my most recent post on this thread, this was an issue because I accidently pushed a debug version of the script which caused world hops during all activities. The update to fix that just went live, and it won't do any of these anymore if you reload the script.

Edited by SubCZ

22 minutes ago, z10n said:

Can the bot train all f2p skills to 99, in F2P?

I'm hoping to use the bot in F2P.

It can train some but not all. The bot is mainly designed for P2P

Adding F2P training would make your bot complete and make it easy.

Theres a way to train every skill in F2P so your script should have it.

It'd be really simple, please add support for all skills, aviable in both F2P and P2P.

Examples for F2P training:

Combat, Cows, Chickens, obscure NPCs like Goblins at Goblin Village,

Mining, Rimmington,

Woodcutting, Evergreen Trees > Oaks > Willows (Lots of Willow West of Rimmington Mine, such as near crafting guild, near the Ice Giants cave enterance near the church etc.

Just, make like a simple F2P progression, and the bot would be complete, thanks.