Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [120+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

can we please get an option to skip a task without stopping the whole script. I don't want my account botting in lumbridge so would be nice to be able to skip a specific task.

Also sub how do we get slayer working. I've tried without having a task and also after getting a task manually
    12:00:25: [SCRIPT] MAIN: Could not validate any activities!

Edited by deanhitman0
    another issue

why does the script insist on buying mithril bolts and more and more pineapple pizzas when you start it up? account already has bolts and pizzas in the  bank 

and i am doing melee training, why does it buy 2k mithril bolts just to equp them for fun?

Edited by s0zgfed

I'm noticing lots of issues with the script. Is this the right place to be posting them?

Currently I've gotten 50 quest points from the bot (thank you.) but literally every quest now its getting stuck.

The worst part about this script is its inability to continue a quest once I intervene. For example on RFD pirate, it spam clicked kelp until its inventory was full for 15 minutes (I'm expecting a ban now sadly). I've stopped the script but I can't restart the quest anymore on the script. The quest is greyed out stating the quest needs to be unstarted. This has happened on a number of quests now.

00:27:30: [SCRIPT] TASK: Getting kelp ...
    00:27:30: [SCRIPT] WALK UTIL: Walking ...

16 hours ago, mgguild said:

This is getting stuck on Nieve slayer tasks, it will get a task, then check the task, then repeat.

This happens to me as well. It buys 10 of those gems to check task and then just goes from GE to Burthope and back 10x.

BTW Sub, can we get either an ironman option or a way for the scripts to check if the account is an ironman so it doesnt run to the GE. Even if it just throws up an error saying, "can't complete cooks assistant as this is an ironman" or whatever. Currently it runs to the GE to try buy stuff even though its an ironman.

I've been using this, in conjunction with sub advanced quester for about a week now. I ONLY use it when I'm sitting at my PC watching it run. I use it about 4 hours per day on weekdays and about 12 hours per day on weekends. 

So far everything is working alright and I can definitely recommend it. Although I have some feedback:

• Sometimes the bot will buy something from the GE, drop all gold into the bank, pull all gold back out, then go back to the GE to buy other stuff. This would be a lot better if the script would just buy stuff in one go. 
    • When the bot runs out of food/potions, it goes back to the bank. It drops all inventory AND gear into the bank. Pulls all gear back out and re-equips it. Then fills inventory with food. The bot would be better if it would recognize this is just a resupply trip and keep the equipment on the player. 
    • The bot insists on using a black cape instead of an obsidian cape. In fact, if I have an obsidian cape in my bank but no black cape, the bot will purchase a black cape from the GE. This doesn't make much sense. 
    • The bot insists on using a rune scimitar instead of a brine sabre. 
    • If you have partially-discharged teleportation jewelry, the bot will purchase fully-charged versions from the GE instead of using the partially discharged ones. 
    • The prayer bot does not appear to check if the incense burners are lit at house parties. It entered a house with unlit burners and used 200 dBones before I looked closely enough to see that the burners weren't lit. 

4 hours ago, JayFelix said:

I've been using this, in conjunction with sub advanced quester for about a week now. I ONLY use it when I'm sitting at my PC watching it run. I use it about 4 hours per day on weekdays and about 12 hours per day on weekends. 

So far everything is working alright and I can definitely recommend it. Although I have some feedback:

• Sometimes the bot will buy something from the GE, drop all gold into the bank, pull all gold back out, then go back to the GE to buy other stuff. This would be a lot better if the script would just buy stuff in one go. 
    • When the bot runs out of food/potions, it goes back to the bank. It drops all inventory AND gear into the bank. Pulls all gear back out and re-equips it. Then fills inventory with food. The bot would be better if it would recognize this is just a resupply trip and keep the equipment on the player. 
    • The bot insists on using a black cape instead of an obsidian cape. In fact, if I have an obsidian cape in my bank but no black cape, the bot will purchase a black cape from the GE. This doesn't make much sense. 
    • The bot insists on using a rune scimitar instead of a brine sabre. 
    • If you have partially-discharged teleportation jewelry, the bot will purchase fully-charged versions from the GE instead of using the partially discharged ones. 
    • The prayer bot does not appear to check if the incense burners are lit at house parties. It entered a house with unlit burners and used 200 dBones before I looked closely enough to see that the burners weren't lit. 

Fixed the obsidian cape issue in the next version, the rest will need some more testing.

i cannot get it to work for some reason it will load and what not but as for anything else i cannot make it move. ur other scripts are amazing i just want to know why this one is so god dam confusing really iv been trying to use for last hour