Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [120+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

Hi there @SubCZ just purchased a month of this script to test it out.

Was curious, I don't see any like breaking or logging out for the day?

If I keep the script running will it constantly be logged in and just switching activities to do?

I was kind of wanting to run the script and leave it for weeks by itself and wanting it to logout for a day  after a few hours of playing each day.

Can the script do this? Or will I need to somehow set this up with the built-in client's breaking handler?

Also I have a bug report: It was training ranged at Rock Crabs and I was going to die... I was about 10/54 hp

and the bot would NEVER eat the pineapple pizza it brought from the bank.

2 hours ago, therehere3 said:

Hi there @SubCZ just purchased a month of this script to test it out.

Was curious, I don't see any like breaking or logging out for the day?

If I keep the script running will it constantly be logged in and just switching activities to do?

I was kind of wanting to run the script and leave it for weeks by itself and wanting it to logout for a day  after a few hours of playing each day.

Can the script do this? Or will I need to somehow set this up with the built-in client's breaking handler?

Yes you need to use client breaks

1 hour ago, therehere3 said:

Also I have a bug report: It was training ranged at Rock Crabs and I was going to die... I was about 10/54 hp

and the bot would NEVER eat the pineapple pizza it brought from the bank.

Rock crabs have a 1 HP max hit

37 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

Yes you need to use client breaks

Rock crabs have a 1 HP max hit

Thanks for the replies!

Are you saying it won't eat until it reachs 1 hp then?

I am currently doing Al-Kharid warriors and im at 8hp and it still have not eaten yet.

I have a 1 def pure

EDIT: I did just see it eat half of the pinap pizza right now! So that's good, maybe it is working. It just doesn't eat til REALLY low haha

Edited by therehere3

Did find a real bug.

The task was killing easy monsters with ranged.

I was killing the rats in lumbridge swamp and I somehow got into the tiny shed/room.

The door was closed and it tried continuously attacking a rat outside which always resulted in the "I can't reach that!" message.

Good thing I caught this fast AF, otherwise that could of easily been detected I think.

30 minutes ago, therehere3 said:

Did find a real bug.

The task was killing easy monsters with ranged.

I was killing the rats in lumbridge swamp and I somehow got into the tiny shed/room.

The door was closed and it tried continuously attacking a rat outside which always resulted in the "I can't reach that!" message.

Good thing I caught this fast AF, otherwise that could of easily been detected I think.

Will add checks for that in the next version

1 hour ago, therehere3 said:

Thanks for the replies!

Are you saying it won't eat until it reachs 1 hp then?

I am currently doing Al-Kharid warriors and im at 8hp and it still have not eaten yet.

I have a 1 def pure

EDIT: I did just see it eat half of the pinap pizza right now! So that's good, maybe it is working. It just doesn't eat til REALLY low haha

If you're under attack it will only eat if you get close to lethal range depending on enemy max hit because eating interrupts attacks. If you're not under attack it is randomized and you might still get a low value occassionally. 

Hey everyone, I have been looking at getting this script and im new to botting. I was hoping to hear people's reviews on the script like aspects people enjoyed using and some of the levels the script got them without being banned. Any testomony would appreciated thanks again. 

1 hour ago, bigpappa said:

Hey everyone, I have been looking at getting this script and im new to botting. I was hoping to hear people's reviews on the script like aspects people enjoyed using and some of the levels the script got them without being banned. Any testomony would appreciated thanks again. 

I added some reviews from my discord to the first thread post (people are more active there).