Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ban rates for member accounts/ using proxies

spezie1

Hey everyone,

I am fairly new on dreambot and i just finished my tinderbox/pie shell script, but i soon realized that the trade restriction for new accounts prevents me from suicide botting efficiently. I just read, that getting membership lifts this restriction. (Does the restriction come back after bond expires?)
    Does anyone have any advice on how exactly you are botting and bypassing this trading restriction, be it f2p or p2p, and if you are letting multiple accounts run on the same proxie, etc. Would it be risky to bot mutliple accounts (10-20) on my home IP, using moderate botting times per day without getting all of them chain-banned? Does having membership reduce the chance of getting banned? 

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Spezie1

You have mentioned every red flag in botting. First off, NEVER suicide bot. I only bot around 6 hours on each account a day. 5-8hr, 8 being MAX. No, you cannot run 10 or 20 accounts on your home IP. They will all be chained banned very quickly. You need to get proxies, and I wouldn't use more than 2 accounts on each IP. I used to try and suicide bot or run multiple bots on an IP but got banned constantly. I only run 1 account per proxy, bot lightly with breaks, and now I almost never get bans. f2p is where 90% of bans are. Membership accounts are much better to get away with botting. HOWEVER, you want to level it some before going to membership. Try to get 5 accounts or so to level 40-60. The ones that survive F2p, make members and LIGHTLY bot on them. Patience is key. Once your skills are high, the longer you go without being detected, the less chance of a ban. The longer you play the less you look like a bot. Don't be stupid. Don't do anything you mentioned in your post unless you want to waste all your accounts getting banned.

9 hours ago, ChaosKilla said:

You have mentioned every red flag in botting. First off, NEVER suicide bot. I only bot around 6 hours on each account a day. 5-8hr, 8 being MAX. No, you cannot run 10 or 20 accounts on your home IP. They will all be chained banned very quickly. You need to get proxies, and I wouldn't use more than 2 accounts on each IP. I used to try and suicide bot or run multiple bots on an IP but got banned constantly. I only run 1 account per proxy, bot lightly with breaks, and now I almost never get bans. f2p is where 90% of bans are. Membership accounts are much better to get away with botting. HOWEVER, you want to level it some before going to membership. Try to get 5 accounts or so to level 40-60. The ones that survive F2p, make members and LIGHTLY bot on them. Patience is key. Once your skills are high, the longer you go without being detected, the less chance of a ban. The longer you play the less you look like a bot. Don't be stupid. Don't do anything you mentioned in your post unless you want to waste all your accounts getting banned.

I’m getting into botting with a friend and we are doing a lot of research on the best way to do proxies. Do you use residential proxies or data center? I’ve heard many people say that data center proxies will get you banned super quick but I am curious what you think since you have bots with a long lifespan

• 1 month later...

Little advise from me:

1. Suicide F2P is dead; you'd have to not be banned with questpoints or 20+Hrs (which is unlikely if suiciding)

2. Use 1-2 accounts PER residential proxy

3. Only bot for 2-8hrs EACH day (make sure you have breaks and possibly some days off completely)

4. Not much difference ban rate simply because f2p or p2p. Mainly detection occurs normally throughout either f2p/p2p.

• 2 months later...

Archived