Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] ZMonks - F2P Combat & MoneyMaking Script

beefsteak

0.4 Update Out Now!

- You can now select how much food to withdraw from bank
    - Run threshold lowered from 50% to 15 - 25 %
    - Added check box to disable world hopping (so you will loot wines until monks start respawning)
    - Added failsafe to prevent bot occasionally getting stuck in the doorway when its supposed to loot wines

Edited by beefsteak

• 1 month later...
    • 5 weeks later...

Maybe add the option to make it bank all armor and suicide to regain stats then tele back and regear and start again?

Other than that it works great and exactly as it should.

Do have a bug that makes it start clicking outside then inside and then starts looping. Just says walking and keeps going back and forth. first time it happened but i figured id let you know.

For some reason it keeps happening now when the inventory is near full with 2 food left. 

Edited by zegaG

3 hours ago, zegaG said:

Maybe add the option to make it bank all armor and suicide to regain stats then tele back and regear and start again?

Other than that it works great and exactly as it should.

Do have a bug that makes it start clicking outside then inside and then starts looping. Just says walking and keeps going back and forth. first time it happened but i figured id let you know.

For some reason it keeps happening now when the inventory is near full with 2 food left. 

Maybe I'll add a button to "reset" stats but it might be tricky to have it withdraw exactly the armor/weapons you were using before. I'm sure theres a way, but I'll have to do some googling. 

Hmm okay I probably need to move up the "break" statement in my code for the Walking state. I'll look into it and try to fix that, should be easy fix. 

Maybe try using ItemID's to distinguish them and set them to withdraw one then equip and then check the armor tab to make sure its setup correctly?

Honestly i dont know how to code but i have read up on it a little and i plan to try my hand at some osrs scripts here soon.

19 minutes ago, zegaG said:

Maybe try using ItemID's to distinguish them and set them to withdraw one then equip and then check the armor tab to make sure its setup correctly?

Honestly i dont know how to code but i have read up on it a little and i plan to try my hand at some osrs scripts here soon.

Yeah, it would have to save the item IDs when the script starts, and then deposit/withdraw those items specifically. 
    And you should! I started writing osrs scripts with 0 scripting knowledge and now I have slightly more than 0 knowledge lol but its very fun. Hmu if you have any scripting questions

• 1 month later...

Im not sure if this has already been reported but when someone telegrabs the wine all the monks to the telegrab user and the bot gets stuck going in and out the temple

• 3 months later...