Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] ZMonks - F2P Combat & MoneyMaking Script

beefsteak

ZMonks_Forum-min.jpg.8ea512275c0cf5e0fd4dd6bae551c656.jpg

ZMonks is a simple script for F2P moneymaking that does 3 things:

1. Kills Monks of Zamorak (lvl 17 & lvl 22) in the Chaos Temple north of Falador
    2. Loots monk robe tops & bottoms 
    3. Steals Wine of Zamorak when all monks are dead, and hop worlds

Requirements (suggested)

Spoiler

-  Obviously, your bot should be able to kill a lvl22 Monk of Zamorak, with max hit 8. Level 3's will get slapped here. 
    -  Wear ranged armor and wooden shield to protect against magic attacks

outfit-min.PNG.2b6a989f7b61a8cc178f7278304aadbf.PNG

Minimum stats: 30 Attack, 20 Strength, 10 Defense, 20 Ranged

-  Non-trade-restricted account (min 100 total level, 20 hours gameplay, 10 QP) so you can transfer loot to your main

Features

Spoiler

- Real-time GE prices for all loot items (in console, Ctrl + L)
    - Tracks total loot count and profit (in console, Ctrl + L)
    - Works with all common F2P foods (trout, salmon, tuna, lobster, swordfish)
    - Click the "X" in the top right to hide the on-screen paint, and the eye to show it again
    - Tracks total script run time
    - Disable world-hopping in the Set Up GUI to loot more wines, until monks start to respawn

Console Log (Ctrl + L):
    zmonks_LOG-min.png.d059df1922a4194b7d24896b5821eace.png

Set Up

Spoiler

This script has a very simple GUI:

zmonks_newGui.png.868910bdd75bd9287e7a9f3b268f742c.png

1. Select the food your bot will eat, and how much to withdraw. 
    2. Select when your bot will eat, using the slider. 
         (
    Don't set it to 100% or the bot will eat your bank empty)
    3. Hit "Start!" and sit back.

--> https://discord.gg/BBqTX5cGSa <--
    Join my Discord to ask me questions or post suggestions!

This is my 1st official script on the Dreambot SDN, so let me know what you think
    and what changes/updates you'd like to see in the future. Thanks for using ZMonks!

Edited by beefsteak

• beefsteak changed the title to [FREE] ZMonks - F2P Combat & MoneyMaking Script
    14 hours ago, djgreengrass said:

Can we have the option to kill the monks? Seems to take forever killing them. Also withdraws way too much food.

Hey, not sure what you mean, all the script does is kill monks. What option are you referring to? 
    And okay, I'll add a slider in the Set Up to let you chose how much food to withdraw. Thanks for the note!

8 hours ago, bloodmoonpaw said:

bot gets stuck when its too close to the door after killing monks trying to loot the wine, super legit otherwise though!

Hmm okay, it might be because the wine is outside of the screen/field of view. I'll see if I can fix this. 
    Thanks for the comment!

2 hours ago, beefsteak said:

Hey, not sure what you mean, all the script does is kill monks. What option are you referring to? 
    And okay, I'll add a slider in the Set Up to let you chose how much food to withdraw. Thanks for the note!

The script says it kills monks then loots the wines - Here is some suggestions from using it:

• Allow a check box for killing monks or not. Uncheck for just taking the wine and changing world, ignore killing monks.
    • Check for run energy and enable running when over 25% run.
    • Allow the script to start at Falador, or the wine place.
    • Always telegrab the wine - Sometimes it grabs the wine with hands and takes damage.

Good script overall, it runs smooth and is better than the other wine grabber here.

11 hours ago, djgreengrass said:

The script says it kills monks then loots the wines - Here is some suggestions from using it:

• Allow a check box for killing monks or not. Uncheck for just taking the wine and changing world, ignore killing monks.
    • Check for run energy and enable running when over 25% run.
    • Allow the script to start at Falador, or the wine place.
    • Always telegrab the wine - Sometimes it grabs the wine with hands and takes damage.

Good script overall, it runs smooth and is better than the other wine grabber here.

Ah okay, I see what you meant now. The issue is if you try to take the wine by hand without killing all the monks, they will all attack you. I haven't added any spell functionality to the script, so tele-grabbing isn't supported at the moment. Maybe in the future I will add a checkbox to disable all combat functions and just telegrab wines, but I feel like there are already scripts out there that do that. 

And you can start the script anywhere, it will just go to the Falador west bank to get food if you don't have any in inventory. 

- I will tweak the run percentage down to 25% instead of 50. Thats a good call, thanks.

Edited by beefsteak